Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Just finished the 1st season and I'm hooked on this show like it's Meth
laugh.gif

I HATE Marie
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

the replay value of this show is so god damn good

Really? I don't know what it is, but save for a few eps a season, I couldn't rewatch this show.
Except last season.
Season 4 was crack.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Grimey

the replay value of this show is so god damn good

Really? I don't know what it is, but save for a few eps a season, I couldn't rewatch this show.
Except last season.
Season 4 was crack.

nah the entire series is rewatchable just because you can watch a ep over & catch something that totally went over your head the 1st time or you just missed it alltogether

If anyone is watching it on AMC late night what season are the up to? I figure this is my chance to catch season 4

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

If anyone is watching it on AMC late night what season are the up to? I figure this is my chance to catch season 4

I'm going beast mode when it comes to making space for the re-runs. Some days I wake up to 3-4 new episodes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The first two episodes of season three showed last night. Next four tonight.

Hope Skyler gets killed off this season 
pimp.gif
 Whole family could've been chillin somewhere peacefully by now, but of course she had to do too much and ruin everything 
laugh.gif

Now that Walter White is basically dead and gone, time for Heisenberg to run things 
pimp.gif

The Fly episode was on AMC tonight and it continues to amaze me as the series goes on
pimp.gif

I posted this in the S&T thread - this episode has become the crossroads of the series - the final humorous scenes between Walt and Jesse where their interaction isn't based on trying to stay alive. Seasons 1 and 2 featured plenty of comedy but as the series went on, you saw a slow change in the show's tone. After this, it's all dark the rest of the way and all signs point to it getting even darker in season 5. I don't know if Gilligan intended for it to work out this way but this episode is nearly at the exact halfway mark of the show - 30th episode out of what's gonna be 62.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Seems like all season 4 episodes are being shown really late/early in the morning, can anyone confirm?

Saturday 2am I'm thinking, sucks cause most are during the week and I have to work, I think I will still try to watch and be tired as #%@+

Currently re watching this show in anticipation of the new season. This might of been posted already but I didn't know savewalterwhite.com was an actual website
smile.gif
and the new trailer
smokin.gif

2 more days of shooting and the season wraps up!

bettercallsaul.com is also a real website.

Back
Top Bottom