Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

While BB has the advantage of violence and suspense, Mad Men absolutely crushed it this season.. so I'm going to need Breaking Bad to deliver. I have no doubts that they will, but the bar has been set extremely high for TV this season.

I haven't gotten the chance to re-watch any episodes, so I'll do so once AMC starts airing the previous seasons this week.

Watching season 2 episode 12.. when Walt's talking to Jane's dad in the bar and he goes 'Family you can never give up on them.' And Walt goes back to Jesse's house to talk to him about making the right decision regarding the money he just gave him to do the right thing really makes me feel that no matter what, Walt sees Jesse as a son.. he really does love him and wants the best for him even though he makes really doesn't show it.

I'm gonna be really upset if they have either of the two end up killing the other... I feel like even though there's a lot of bad blood that could be brewed due to Jesse finding out what's Walt done to hurt him (direcly or indirectly) he's done it all out of the best interest for him (the Brock situation he was just looking for himself and his families well-being), but who knows where Jesse would of ended up in Gus' organization.

Even though Mad Men had a stellar season and the writing is great.. I think this show has so many layers and it concentrates on mostly two people you knew from the start. The way these 2 have evolved and transformed is nothing like I've seen on television before. It's truly amazing writing, so credit to Gillian for being so consistent.

I'm sure that will continue this season because they have an open field to play with now that Gus is dead and there is no major adversary... a new story can be told with bits of flashbacks of patching up any holes left behind the Gus story.

I can't waitttttt, I'm really going to be torn when the final episode airs. It's going to be like that feeling I had when LOST ended except this show is a million times better.
laugh.gif

The end of this will be worse than the end of the Shield.

If Walt or Jesse have to die, it better be worth it.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by srvballer

The finale of season 4 almost seemed like a perfect ending for the entire series. I'm not complaining though.

I just have no idea in what direction they take the show for these final 16 episodes
There's a bigger fish out there, even bigger than gus. If you remember correctly, Gus's chicken join was a small chain part of a larger corporation. That's the same corporation that supplied the industrial air filtration system they were talking about (at no charge without a money trace at that) so I'm 100% sure that the corporation is well aware of Gus's meth ring. Now with gus gone, I'm willing to bet the big daddy corp gets involved somehow. Bigger threats and more money and power to throw around as well. 
Of course this is just a theory based off nothing but my fan speculation. 
Hmm, good point. I was thinking that part of the 5th season is going to involve the feud between Walt and Hank. I mean, up to this point, Walt showed that he has a pretty big ego and that's going to cause some trouble. In the (4th season?), Walt already slipped up when they were all having dinner and he said that he thinks Gale wasn't Heisenberg. That and in the last episode of the 4th season, everyone was congratulating Hank on being the one to speculate Gus and his operations. Walt is going to eventually want the spotlight.

I'm still yet to watch season 4. Netflix is taking too long.
30t6p3b.gif

Someone shoot me a pm.
nerd.gif

Big thanks to Wesley813.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just finished up season  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This has to be my favorite show ever (besides South Park)....

Can't wait to see what direction they go with this now.

I wrote to Mr. Cranston back in mid March and today I found a nice yellow envelope in my mailbox. I was pleasently surprised to open it up and find the photo I sent signed and personalized. 

A nice little extra token, he sent me a little packet of "blue meth." I couldn't believe it, defintiely the best autograph I've ever gotten. 

Thought you guys might like to check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/board/nest/200013363?d=200013363&p=1#200013363

Another shining example of how awesome Bryan Cranston is. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wrote to Mr. Cranston back in mid March and today I found a nice yellow envelope in my mailbox. I was pleasently surprised to open it up and find the photo I sent signed and personalized. 

A nice little extra token, he sent me a little packet of "blue meth." I couldn't believe it, defintiely the best autograph I've ever gotten. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/board/nest/200013363?d=200013363&p=1#200013363

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

30t6p3b.gif

Someone shoot me a pm.
nerd.gif
someone PLEASE hook me up too...
pimp.gif
AMC is re-airing the entire series late at night until the new season premieres. So if you have a DVR, just record season 4 when it airs.

Originally Posted by curious kevin

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by srvballer

The finale of season 4 almost seemed like a perfect ending for the entire series. I'm not complaining though.

I just have no idea in what direction they take the show for these final 16 episodes
There's a bigger fish out there, even bigger than gus. If you remember correctly, Gus's chicken join was a small chain part of a larger corporation. That's the same corporation that supplied the industrial air filtration system they were talking about (at no charge without a money trace at that) so I'm 100% sure that the corporation is well aware of Gus's meth ring. Now with gus gone, I'm willing to bet the big daddy corp gets involved somehow. Bigger threats and more money and power to throw around as well. 
Of course this is just a theory based off nothing but my fan speculation. 
Hmm, good point. I was thinking that part of the 5th season is going to involve the feud between Walt and Hank. I mean, up to this point, Walt showed that he has a pretty big ego and that's going to cause some trouble. In the (4th season?), Walt already slipped up when they were all having dinner and he said that he thinks Gale wasn't Heisenberg. That and in the last episode of the 4th season, everyone was congratulating Hank on being the one to speculate Gus and his operations. Walt is going to eventually want the spotlight.
That would suffice as a side plot, maybe as an undertone to highlight Walt's ascent into the drug kingdom but I'm not sure the writers will make Hank the big bad guy of season 5. He's just not big enough of a threat to be Walter's antagonist and I'm sure at this point, if Walter wanted "something" to happen to his brother in law, it wouldn't be hard. 

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

30t6p3b.gif

Someone shoot me a pm.
nerd.gif
someone PLEASE hook me up too...
pimp.gif
AMC is re-airing the entire series late at night until the new season premieres. So if you have a DVR, just record season 4 when it airs.
I watched Gray Matter last night/this morning just thinking how different things would be for Walt had he teamed up with his grad school friend to start that company and then this past season. I was just messing around with the road not taken in my head and it's crazy how all of the choices matter. Then the whole Walt being too prideful when offered charity. Would be funny to see him running in to that guy now just to see how far he's come as a meth dealer and how god he's become at living this double life.

give me the address i need to write him too

Bryan Cranston is that dude
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm saying. The Shield had the greatest final season and finale of any show. I wouldn't even be mad if BB just stole theirs.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

smokin.gif

I'm saying. The Shield had the greatest final season and finale of any show. I wouldn't even be mad if BB just stole theirs.

Yeah. The Shield is one of the few shows that ended as good as it started.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

give me the address i need to write him too

if someone could possibly pm me that address
nerd.gif
ill get WW to shout out NT
nerd.gif

Bryan Cranston
"Breaking Bad"
Albuquerque Studios
5650 University Blvd SE
Bldg A
Albuquerque, NM 87106
USA

The thread starter on IMDB said it took a couple months to get a response.
Friday Night Lights remained pretty great in its last season and it was one of the most satisfying series finales I've seen.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by MrONegative

smokin.gif

Yeah. The Shield is one of the few shows that ended as good as it started.

I feel like this show's gonna end better than it started. I'm gonna cry when this ends
laugh.gif

Just finished S4
eek.gif
eek.gif
they set Gus up nice but i think it was a bit too predictable(prbly because id read 1/2 this thread & tried to glance over spoilers but couldnt
laugh.gif
)

that ep by ep review that Bigj posted is gold im almost done reading it also

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
at the prop meth.
From what I vaguely remember when Cranston brought some of it on Conan it's actually some kind of candy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

laugh.gif
at the prop meth.
From what I vaguely remember when Cranston brought some of it on Conan it's actually some kind of candy
laugh.gif
It's probably just glass candy, I remember making it in high school chemistry I think.
In other news..

Screen-Shot-2012-06-13-at-10.36.42-PM-e1339641465218.png

Back
Top Bottom