Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

jesse
mean.gif

maybe he really will be the bad guy, i just dont understand how he can be so broken over drew and kaylee but a videogame got him over gale?

edit: the more i think about it the more selfish i think jesse is being, and simply brooding over himself and his guilt.  he knows he told todd no witnesses and that drew sharp is essentially his fault.  when jane died, he grieved over his loss of her, not her necessarily her losing her life or for her father who lost his daughter.  he wasnt trying to give him any money back then.  brock got sick, and andrea stopped taking his guilt relieving money. 

when gus had them in the superlab, jesse started skimming for no reason, just being selfish and endangering them both.  jesse has always been about himself, going along with mike and gus (not up to the point of killing walt, he did flatly reject that) but was all too willing to let walt be let go with no security and another pittance for walt.  

gale was the first time he stepped up for the team (outside of getting beat up by tuco) and even then it wasnt as selfless as walt's murder of the gangbangers.

Last edited:
All along I thought the final collision would be between Hank and Walt but in reality it's between Walt and Jessie

It was interesting to me how Walt never thought about sending Hank to Belize. He seemed genuinely surprised when Saul suggested it. Maybe Walt isn't that gone, or he just didn't want the repercussions from Skyler.

It was interesting to me how Walt never thought about sending Hank to Belize. He seemed genuinely surprised when Saul suggested it. Maybe Walt isn't that gone, or he just didn't want the repercussions from Skyler.

It never crossed his mind

he looked shocked saul would even mention it :lol:

so what did he mean by tread lightly?

edit: or does he just not want saul to know that hes capable of that?

Last edited:
Just curious. How many of you see Walt as the "bad guy" now? I've been reading around and I've seen alot of people talking about "he's gone to the darkside" they want hank to win...."he has no conscience". Blah blah blah. I mean, some of the things he's had to do comes with the territory of being a drug dealer. He still makes concious choices when determining his course of action. People act like Walt is devoid of emotion now and just plane cold.

I feel walt hasnt killed or indirectly killed anybody who did not deserve it, or was not a threat to him...except mike maybe. I wan't Walt to come out on top. Strange enough, I'm a fan of Hank as well.

Just curious. How many of you see Walt as the "bad guy" now? I've been reading around and I've seen alot of people talking about "he's gone to the darkside" they want hank to win...."he has no conscience". Blah blah blah. I mean, some of the things he's had to do comes with the territory of being a drug dealer. He still makes concious choices when determining his course of action. People act like Walt is devoid of emotion now and just plane cold.

I feel walt hasnt killed or indirectly killed anybody who did not deserve it, or was not a threat to him...except mike maybe. I wan't Walt to come out on top. Strange enough, I'm a fan of Hank as well.

He's done a lot to keep Jesse under his thumb

Jane?

using the kid

thing im wondering is how did walt know they took some money...or was he just assuming & hoping they would tell on themselves(which they did by looking at each other guilty as hell)

Found it VERY curious that Walt wanted no part of ending Hank as Saul suggested.

With everything that Walt has done, he still wouldn't cross that line. To me, that was a nod that he's not as far gone as some might expect or think he is.

We'll see.

thing im wondering is how did walt know they took some money...or was he just assuming & hoping they would tell on themselves(which they did by looking at each other guilty as hell)
i mean anybody would grab at least one, the likelihood is pretty high, even if he was wrong it doesnt hurt him to accuse

I wonder if there's any underlying symbolism here...

I have been waiting for Skylar to get slapped for the longest time!
roll.gif

mean.gif

"I gotta do it." I would've done the same exact thing.
laugh.gif
at the other guy name dropping Scrooge McDuck. I played Duck Tales right when the episode ended.

ducktales.gif

mic-g.gif

Juxtapose this with Walter's "tread lightly" to Hank. "Tread lightly"..."stay quiet"...

sky-plan.gif

deyum.gif

Can't wait to see Jesse's reaction when Hank walks through that doorway.

hank-wat.gif

What if the ticket wins like 50 bucks and Walt jr cashes it

I'll play this game, he cashes it for 50 bucks buys the blue and ODs
Would you guys give this a ****** rest already :lol: Jr. has shown no signs of being an addict. I highly doubt he's going to OD now, his death really doesn't change that much.

Walt's blue isn't even being circulated in the area anymore, it's that low grade Todd trash and the other dude and most of it's going to out of country buyers.

That matchup with Hank and Jesse has me so excited.

Hank NEEDS Jesse to connect the dots, and Jesse isn't a rat, but he may need Hank to stop Walt and get free of this life he's in. The possibilities are endless what could happen in that room.

said no man ever.

word.
wifey got me watchin that too, but since we get BB on east coast time(dvr'd an hour before kardashians airs at 7pm) she already knows what we are watching:
not dexter
not true blood
not newsroom
not kim

show is not only consistent...it's perfect, reality TV def takes a HUGE backseat to this or any of the other shows i mentioned

Last edited:
Someone mentioned how at the end they made it look like a confessional.. appropriate considering the name of next week's episode

also it seems like Jesse finds out about Walt Poisoning Brock next week based on his conversation with Saul in the preview

And in this same scene I thought it was interesting that when the cops interviewing Jesse asked if he won it gambling that the camera focused on Hank. Kinda a reminder to him that he took the dirty money.

been trying to tell you people since last season that Lydia was a G.

episode was okay. i'm still just waiting for everyone to die.

also, smh @ calling my son billiam the 'other guy'... #plankingOnaBillion

Back
Top Bottom