Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

That matchup with Hank and Jesse has me so excited.

Hank NEEDS Jesse to connect the dots, and Jesse isn't a rat, but he may need Hank to stop Walt and get free of this life he's in. The possibilities are endless what could happen in that room.

Hank doesn't want to connect the dots at this point. He basically knows what he needs to know already.

Hank wants Jesse to shut up. He doesn't want to retire or be a laughing stock.

He knows he'll be a suspected and have to defend himself. In the very least he'll be known as the dude who was so dumb that he couldn't even tell his brother in law was the biggest meth dealer in the west.

Last edited:
been trying to tell you people since last season that Lydia was a G.

episode was okay. i'm still just waiting for everyone to die.

also, smh @ calling my son billiam the 'other guy'... #plankingOnaBillion

She aint no G, she's a snake and her manipulation will catch up w/ her soon enough. This is the same broad who put a bounty on Mike's head like he wasn't best of the best out of that crew and was pleading for him not to kill her.

The thing that irks me about Jesse is he is conflicted at the wrong time. Dude could've took the money, shorty and her son, and peeled out and been good but instead he has a female breakdown and starts goin crazy.

I'm not sure what to make of Lydia, she's an interesting character though.

She doesn't seem to have the heart to make a G move herself, but she doesn't have a problem with giving orders or taking part.

She sort of seems like Walt in the beginning. She'll do what she has to do to protect herself.

this is the type of stuff i dislike. everyone is too busy examining every frame looking for clues, and wont just sit back and enjoy the show. looking for symbolism that may or may not exist adds no value to me.

also, last season when jesse came over.... she BEEN thru with walt.

The only reason why it's somewhat interesting now (to some) is because this is AFTER Walt had left the meth business. Prior to Hank finding out about Walt, they seemed to appreciate each other much more, you'd figure maybe Skyler really changed her mind about Walt as he said she would in that scene where Walt showed Skyler the watch Jesse bought for him. It's also interesting that Walt still has his despite everything that's happened. That's the only reason I posted it.

I think Lydia feels fairly confident/safe right now. The red bottom Louboutin's were a sign of her confidence.

Remember her mismatched shoes in S5E4?
Hank: "What about that Lydia what's-her-name? Lady Banjo-Eyes at the warehouse?" Gomez: "In this world? No way. Too uptight. Too together."Hank: "Maybe. She was wearing mismatched shoes. How together can she be?"

Last edited:
This is an obvious statement, but Walt's world is ending.
He can't just kill Hank, because he would have to kill Marie too, and maybe
Skyler as well.

Jesse has already done the "blow all your money on drugs and partying" thing and it didn't make him feel any better. He's in even worse shape now. He's depressed, you don't snap out of it by having a party.

Also, where Walt buried the money is the same place where he and Jesse cooked in the pilot.

From reddit..
I thought that path he drove down and made that left turn looked familiar. Full circle. Good catch.

That matchup with Hank and Jesse has me so excited.

Hank NEEDS Jesse to connect the dots, and Jesse isn't a rat, but he may need Hank to stop Walt and get free of this life he's in. The possibilities are endless what could happen in that room.

Hank doesn't want to connect the dots at this point. He basically knows what he needs to know already.

Hank wants Jesse to shut up. He doesn't want to retire or be a laughing stock.

He knows he'll be a suspected and have to defend himself. In the very least he'll be known as the dude who was so dumb that he couldn't even tell his brother in law was the biggest meth dealer in the west.

See, that's another angle. Hank asking Jesse to stay quiet, that's insane. Hank been on this trek all this time and now he's holding info, quieting folks, etc. Imagine that route. :wow:

That means Hank goes on without his badge, and just tries to take down Walt/Heisenberg himself? That could be somethin else.

Hank could also just let Jesse go and tells him he'll take care of Walt himself and Jesse just rides off into the sunset. Jesse might be the only one that makes it out of this story alive.

skyler like in true fashion is as much in love with the monery and power as walt is, ofcourse she has a plan, im not gonna lie i want her murdered.

hank aint staying quiet bro every day he realizes another moment where walt mind $%^&* him he wants revenge & he wants everyone to kno if that can happen & he stays free

Come to think of it, Hank and Walt are one in the same when you think of it. Hank, supercop, can't stand that he's been beat right under his nose and will likely stop at nothing to catch Walt. Walt, as Heisenberg won't back down and hates to be embarrassed as well. Can't wait to watch the ultimate game of chicken.

hank aint staying quiet bro every day he realizes another moment where walt mind $%^&* him he wants revenge & he wants everyone to kno if that can happen & he stays free

He might attempt to bring Walt down, but it won't be through Jesse or with him going to the DEA

So how much did Ewell and kouby take off the top? Walt gon aend em to Belize...and Lydia so ****able i see her swagging in them red bottoms

Last edited:
So how much did Ewell and kouby take off the top? Walt gon aend em to Belize...and Lydia so ****able i see her swagging in them red bottoms

Couldn't have been much, they're not in barrels themselves.

:lol: at close enough, and the look they gave each other.

Man, someone asks me to grab that much money, I drive that van off into the sunset. Good luck finding me.

That was PURE cash. No way you track that down. Could buy new ID's by end of day and be gone in no time. :smh:

Man, someone asks me to grab that much money, I drive that van off into the sunset. Good luck finding me.

That was PURE cash. No way you track that down. Could buy new ID's by end of day and be gone in no time. :smh:

Thats what im saying, im not looking back. **** they could have put a bullet in Walt head and been out. He has no back up killers to hold him dow or notjing. Its funny that they only see "Heisenberg", they don't see the meek old man with cancer

Come to think of it, Hank and Walt are one in the same when you think of it. Hank, supercop, can't stand that he's been beat right under his nose and will likely stop at nothing to catch Walt. Walt, as Heisenberg won't back down and hates to be embarrassed as well. Can't wait to watch the ultimate game of chicken.
Eh, there's one thing being ignored here. Walt has managed to dupe Hank for almost over a year now. Heisenberg would destroy Hank in this chess game, the only really he doesn't is cuz Walt is making him play with a handicap. If not for that Hank would've been took that trip to Belize.

I have no doubt no holds barred this would be over quick but as usual Walt gotta juggle some things and walk across that tight rope. He did it before with Sky and had to take some momentary losses so he's just facing that again with Hank with higher stakes.

It would be funny like with Sky he managed to implicate Hank and Marie enough so that they stop going for him cuz if he is exposed they go to jail too. Losing his job is one thing he's willing to risk but I doubt Hank is willing to go to prison over this or see Marie in prison. All it'd take is to have some enemy threaten the family and have Marie kill the person and Walt talk them in to letting him dispose of the body.

Doubt that happens but just saying. Walt got the upper hand.

Thats what im saying, im not looking back. **** they could have put a bullet in Walt head and been out. He has no back up killers to hold him dow or notjing. Its funny that they only see "Heisenberg", they don't see the meek old man with cancer

yall acting like they sell new i.d. at target :smh:

This is an obvious statement, but Walt's world is ending.

He can't just kill Hank, because he would have to kill Marie too, and maybe

Skyler as well.
There's always time to start over with a new life.

I can see him remarrying and having 4 sons in the future.

ISWYDT

As did I :lol:

Yea but remember what they said "He had 10 dudes murdered in jail within a two minute window..." They don't really know how, they just know he did which is enough for them to think twice.

Yes, the van full of cash would have proved difficult to acquire new ID's with. :lol:

Broke *** teenagers can land em, dudes wiping their ***** with hundreds would have no such luck.

Back
Top Bottom