Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Still don't think Jesse is going to snitch because as much as he hates Walt, he hates Hank equally (or almost). Got a feeling it may be Todd and/or Lydia that will cross paths with Hank and become the catalyst(s) to Hank's investigation. The way Todd was talking about the heist at that coffee shop in the first scene, it was something he was just gloating about, out in the open. Although that's not really much of a reason, he does act like a bit of a teenager so I wouldn't be completely surprised if he ever slipped up and said something. As for Lydia, she is willing to do anything to get herself off the hook and she's never been good at hiding secrets from people. Very nervous woman. I could see one of those two screwing over Walt, whether it is intentionally or on purpose.

Last edited:
i wonder what the opening scene with landry and his uncles is foreshadowing. they are obv a key piece to the ending of the show

walts confession was genius. didn't see that coming. goes all the way back to hank being the only one in the DEA who suspected gus of anything. although he punked hank, i don't see how the money is a "nail in the coffin". why would walt pay for hanks rehab if hank had the cash. there has to be a paper trail somewhere considering walt bought a car wash that was almost a mil and hank has done nothing out of the ordinary.

altho im geting sick of hank sitting on this info ...he needs to make a move

Hank is stuck, I don't believe he ever goes to the DEA because he will have to destroy his paper trail, come up with a mountain of undeniable evidence, risk being a laughing stock/called a lunatic and losing his position.

Walt's confession was that checkmate move that let him know he should tread lightly. Hank is a smart man but he's been too emotionally charged when it comes to this case from the beginning and at this point I think it's almost impossible for him to be objective. He should have already known from all of Walt's moves what kind of guy he was dealing with here and kept his poker face when Walt confronted him in the garage.

Waiting a week to see what Jesse does with that gas is very annoying

I mean, we all know he aint gon burn the house down. It's proven in the foreshadowing. I think Walt is gon talk Jesse down from the ledge, have a methodical altercation and Jesse is gon run to Hank

my question is how would Jesse come to the conclusion that Walt was behind the posioning of Brock with what I assume to ricin when he already said that it was a plant that did it ?
THIS.

He finally realized that the cigarette was lifted off of him just like his dope was. If it was lifted w/o him knowing, then clearly Saul had something to do with it since that was the last place he visited. If Saul lifted his dope, then he could've also lifted the Ricin cigarette from him. Only he (Jesse) and Walt knew about it and if Saul had it lifted, Walt told him to have it done. All this so that Walt could manipulate Brock's poisoning to make it seem like Gus had it done to get Jesse in his corner to kill him.

Last nights show was simply remarkable.

I thought about it all morning.

To the people saying this is the greatest show they have ever watched... I agree with you 100%.

To the show.. we all know that Walt's house can't just burn down but it does get gutted at some point.

My guess is either he hears Holly cry or Jr talk so he doesn't go thru with it, or Walt somehow knows he's there and confronts him.

The writing on this show is amazing. I cannot wait until next Sunday.

I really think all of the "theories" being posted in here are all going to be wrong :lol:

It makes no sense for the baby to be home unless she's there with Walter Jr.

I think it was a great twist with the confession, but the episode w/the garage scene tops this one.

thats why its frustrating how hank is dealing with it.........dont get how he doesn't have one person he can tell at the DEA
I actually thought he was gonna tell Gomez when he walked into his office but guess not. It's too hot right now. He doesn't know how to break it to someone, especially with Walt's fake confession at risk. He's in a horrible position. If he doesn't get Jesse to snitch, I don't see any other option unless he decides to just let it all in the past, and from the promo, it sounds like that's what Marie is starting to accept ("There's nothing to be done, okay? He won.").

The confession is one of the best scenes in TV history, no hype there. It was so unpredictable. The only time i've had a reaction like that to something on TV is the NBA playoffs.

Marie telling Walt "why don't you just kill yourself then?"

Foreshadowing of her husband? :nerd:

Walt's gun being "cold", gonna kill Jesse in cold blood? :nerd:

Walt putting on the eye makeup like Jesse did a few seasons back. Another trait that Walt has absorbed? :nerd:

Walt putting on the eye makeup like Jesse did a few seasons back. Another trait that Walt has absorbed? :nerd:

YOOOOOOO i didnt catch that last one...i knew someone had on make up before but all i could think of was semi pro :rofl:

Last edited:

oh my. ..

Walt giving that DVD to Hank was really the point of no return. Yea you can say that about other events throughout the series but this one... this one "puts the final nail in the coffin".
It really was the biggest **** YOU to Hank . It goes to show that NOW Walt really could care less about Hank and Marie and is more concerned about his pride and family (so he thinks).

Jesse's realization ... jfolk;ajfdlsaj. No words.

and Walt not telling the whole truth to his own son.. :frown:

I'm still in awe after last night, it was truly an incredible episode, but I have a feeling that the best is yet to come. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
just finished confessions

eek.gif

that boss move by walt.

jesse went ham.

i think that hug between walt and jesse will arise down the road. jesse is going after walt only to realize when its too late that walt always cared about him.

the wait until sunday. i can't

V8NvXmm.gif

People were tired of Jesse being in a depressed state... well now he's furious so that should satisfy :lol:

:pimp: Yup. This is the Jesse I wanted to see.

Walt is just tryna play everybody. Manipulating his son to stay at the house, tryna play the sympathy card at the restaurant. I'm glad Jesse snapped out of it and woke up. I had to rewind the part when he noticed Huel took his dope like 3 times to get it.

It's not much Hank can do now, Walt blew up whatever plan he had.

This show so f****** good. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom