Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I completely forgot about Walt recording himself in the pilot :wow: This show man :smh: :pimp:

tumblr_ms4c00OEtH1rqd0kpo2_500.gif

not enough :wow: in the world... knew i heard that "confession" before

Well he had to say he cooked the meth, otherwise what role is he really playing in this? Just a guy who found out his in-law was a drug kingpin. Hank ain't smart enough to cook it.

As great as the confession I wish he added something about Jesse in the confession :lol: Like "After beating up my former student, Jesse Pinkman, and putting him in the hospital for moving in on his territory...."

Last edited:
The irony of his "confession" is even tho he is pinning it all on Hank and making Hank the mastermind, Walt's ego is STILL letting it be known that he was the man.

Notice how he says Hank killed Tio with the bomb that he made
Or that he was the chemist, hired by Hank.

He's basically still saying, it was his brain that did the work, he made the bomb, he cooked the best Meth in all the land, etc. Even while pinning it all on someone else, he has to show he's the brains of everything be it consciously or subconsciously. :lol:

Well he had to say he cooked the meth, otherwise what role is he really playing in this? Just a guy who found out his in-law was a drug kingpin. Hank ain't smart enough to cook it.

As great as the confession I wish he added something about Jesse in the confession :lol:

thats the beauty of it Hank doesnt actually know that walt & jessie kno each other aside from bring his pot dealer ....(but i dont remember if he was actually told walts buying weed from jessie by skyler or if she just said it & that was it)

The irony of his "confession" is even tho he is pinning it all on Hank and making Hank the mastermind, Walt's ego is STILL letting it be known that he was the man.

He's basically still saying, it was his brain that did the work, he made the bomb, he cooked the best Meth in all the land, etc. Even while pinning it all on someone else, he has to show he's the brains of everything be it consciously or subconsciously.
laugh.gif

As great as the confession I wish he added something about Jesse in the confession
laugh.gif
thats the beauty of it Hank doesnt actually know that walt & jessie kno each other aside from bring his pot dealer ....(but i dont remember if he was actually told walts buying weed from jessie by skyler or if she just said it & that was it)
He knows.. He was outside the RV in season 3 with Jesse inside when he got the phone call about Marie.  And in the garage Hank stated he knew it was Walt who had his cell phone number.

He's basically still saying, it was his brain that did the work, he made the bomb, he cooked the best Meth in all the land, etc. Even while pinning it all on someone else, he has to show he's the brains of everything be it consciously or subconsciously. :lol:

As great as the confession I wish he added something about Jesse in the confession :lol:

thats the beauty of it Hank doesnt actually know that walt
He knows.. He was outside the RV in season 3 with Jesse inside when he got the phone call about Marie.  And in the garage Hank stated he knew it was Walt who had his cell phone number.

you right...forgot about that "your wifes in the hospital" call .... & then when he figured out what happened he went to jessies house & put the hands of god on him

but i thought sauls secetary made the call not walt....

Last edited:
edit: bamez beat me to it

edit2:
laugh.gif

hank knew walt had to have gave up the cell number because theres no way sauls' sec'y would know it.

walt gave the number to saul, who gave the number to her to make the call

Last edited:
Just some random questions:

1) What happened to Gus' kids after he was killed? I'm sure he eluded to them several times in the series....

2) Same goes for Mikes granddaughter....They made it seem like the parents weren't around or he was supporting her

3) What happens with Jesse's parents/brother? Didn't his like 10 year old brother have a hidden joint at the crib?

4) How did Jesse just walk away from being interogatted on throwing out all those millions? I know Saul was there, but wouldn't they have probable cause?

5) How was Jesse's house never raided or bugged??? Dude threw non-stop meth parties at his crib with like 50 homeless people.....

6) What was the significance of this dude being called "Flynn"......I just don't get it.

7) How has Todd not been dealt with yet!!!

One take away I have is that I believe Walt is a mastermind and everything that has happened past a certain point has been planned by him. It's to the point where he may have wanted to be caught and see what he could do to get away with it regardless. He's had some much time to think of his death that he pushes the line further until everything he thinks of is fair game. Anyone is fair game. We are fair game....

Last edited:
Just some random questions:

1) What happened to Gus' kids after he was killed? I'm sure he eluded to them several times in the series....

2) Same goes for Mikes granddaughter....They made it seem like the parents weren't around or he was supporting her

3) What happens with Jesse's parents/brother? Didn't his like 10 year old brother have a hidden joint at the crib?

4) How did Jesse just walk away from being interogatted on throwing out all those millions? I know Saul was there, but wouldn't they have probable cause?

5) How was Jesse's house never raided or bugged??? Dude threw non-stop meth parties at his crib with like 50 homeless people.....

6) What was the significance of this dude being called "Flynn"......I just don't get it.

7) How has Todd not been dealt with yet!!!

One take away I have is that I believe Walt is a mastermind and everything that has happened past a certain point has been planned by him. He's had some much time to think of his death that he pushes the line further until everything he thinks of is fair game. Anyone is fair game. We are fair game....
#1 - im not entirely convinced gus wasnt gay and just using the family story to add to his wholesome appearance

#2 - mike's son, kaylees dad was a cop who got into some sort of trouble.  kaylee was with the mom

#3 - jesse took the rap for the weed, said it was shwag.  after he bought the house back from his parents, they pretty much disowned him.

#4 - we dont know all the circumstance of how he ended up arrested

#5 - the music and parties were contained to within the house, no reason for neighbors or anyone to be suspicious cuz no one ever left.

#6 - jr changed his name to flynn to defy his father and show his displeasure with walt's behavior early on.  he later went back to walt jr.

#7 - todd hsnt been dealt with cuz there hasnt been a reason to kill him yet

i do believe walts covers all his bases, and no one is outside of his wrath except sky and the family (jr and holly) 

theres no masterplan or mastermind at work for the finale.  Future Walt looks defeated and looks like he has nothing else to live for.  Looks nothing like Heisenberg scheming, lying, deceiving, manipulating, etc.. 

at least IMO

Last edited:
theres no masterplan or mastermind at work for the finale.  Future Walt looks defeated and looks like he has nothing else to live for.  Looks nothing like Heisenberg scheming, lying, deceiving, manipulating, etc.. 

at least IMO

that could all be apart of the plan

Gus was definitely gay, his first partner that got killed with him was his lover which is why he went out of his character with his hate for the cartel. I think they even knew considering how when one of them had his meat out pissing in the pool he looked at Gus and said "Like what you see" or something to that effect

#4.  Saul Goodman is good at what he does.  No need to make this show Law and Order

I've never liked Jesse, but after this ep. I like Jesse.

This episode had me floored.

Hank getting checked by walt.

Jesse's realization

Walt's fear.

Oh lawd.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHEN WALT JR. FINDS OUT!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I also want to say Jesse's parents moved. If not that they and Jesse made it clear they don't want anything to do with each other anymore, especially after Jesse bought back his aunt's house from them for pennies.
We still don't even know who is alive in the flash forwards, besides Walt

Lydia gives up names to the Europeans and everyone connected gets murked. Everyone. Walt goes on a revenge spree.
Why are the "Europeans" murking everybody though? There has to be a legit reason.

Anyone wanna explain why Hank talks like Batman now?
He's the hero NM deserves but doesn't need right now.

Last edited:
I also want to say Jesse's parents moved. If not that they and Jesse made it clear they don't want anything to do with each other anymore, especially after Jesse bought back his aunt's house from them for pennies fair market value.
Why are the "Europeans" murking everybody though? There has to be a legit reason.
i think they could get involved if something were to happen to todd, but i dont necessarily see it happening esp this close to the end it would feel like a cop out to have a super army just come thru and wipe everything.

so in the first scene where the russian wipes blood off his boot...were they just coming from murking deckland & co or was that for something else? :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom