Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Yo, that other vid talkin about Jane dyin. :wow:

Walt gently nudging her onto her back to choke. :eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk
He nudged Jesse to wake up, then Jane rolled over. He didn't touch her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The video last page, they talk about what they originally had scripted. First was Walt comes in and shoots her up with more H while she slept.
Then they switched to him caressing her shoulder like a father and rolling her onto her back to choke.

That's what I'm :wow: about, if they had done that. Straight ruthless.

giphy.gif

"I'm talking with Ted" 
laugh.gif

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro4_1280.png

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro3_1280.png

tumblr_mtk981wfTw1qzh5jro2_1280.png

The one positive about Breaking Bad ending is that Jon Hamm better get his Emmy that final year :lol: Cranston obviously deserved his, but so did Hamm. Then he lost to Kyle Chandler who was also long overdue for his recognition, then Damian Lewis and Jeff Daniels. Cranston will likely win again next year not only for the great performance but because it'll be his last year... but Hamm better get it the year after. It's pretty crazy that none of the Mad Men cast has won an acting Emmy despite the show winning best drama four times. That's just the inherent flaw with awards, there can be only one winner.

• * possible spoiler *

I read from a reliable source that it will have a crazy ending with Walt dying . Only for him to wake up and it was all a dream from his cancer kemo therapy.

Sounds pretty disappointing

• * possible spoiler *

I read from a reliable source that it will have a crazy ending with Walt dying . Only for him to wake up and it was all a dream from his cancer kemo therapy.

laugh.gif
 at 'reliable source.'  You have to be a special kind of ******ed if you believe that is even remotely possible.  

On another note, according to an extra that was on set, it turns out that in the end the whole thing was a reality tv show. In the last scene Ashton Kutcher reveals to Flynn that he has been punkd.  Walt never had cancer, Hank is still alive and Mike really was in Belize the whole time.

Sounds pretty disappointing.

indifferent.gif

Hey, all you Flynn haters, maybe he'll get arrested in the final episode for creating a website to accept donations that ultimately went to a convicted criminal

he had a perfect working relationship with gus until jessie tried to kill the kid using dealers, from that point on it all went down hill and gus looked to replace walt. no jessie and walt works for gus without a problem. everytime jessie saves walt its from a situation caused by jessie

but how did Walt get to place of meeting with Gus? He couldn't have done that without Jessie. The truth is, they both brought good and bad to the partnership. They aren't built for what it takes to be drug lords or Kingpins. They needed each other and are equally responsible for the problems that came about.

He nudged Jesse to wake up, then Jane rolled over. He didn't touch her.

I think he is talking about the other version the writers had. According to the video there were three, 1. Him injecting Jane with Heron, 2. Him turning her on her back on purspose and the 3rd one is what you mentioned.

There's a theory floating around that Marie is gonna be the one that offs Walt.

If that happens I will make it my life's mission to personally track down Vince Gilligan and punch him square in the gonads

This isn't Dexter, Vince isn't doing any corny **** like that. Besides there is no reason for Walt and Marie to even be in the same place. She isn't on his radar, he is heading back for Elliott , Gretchen the Nazis and Jesse.

Last edited:
****. It's almost here.:frown:

Maybe I'm dumb, but I'm slightly confused. Walt is in NH. Grey Matter is located in ABQ, correct? Where are the Nazis? Lydia is somewhere in Texas right?

Could he be going after everyone?

Last edited:

• * possible spoiler *

i made that prediction a while back.

prediction

walt comes out of a coma in the hospital from his cancer. it was all a dream. on the way home he sees jesse in a corner making a drug deal. walt tells skyler to stop the car. he gets off approaches jesse and says 'i have a business proposition for you'.

• * possible spoiler *

laugh.gif
 at 'reliable source.'  You have to be a special kind of ******ed if you believe that is even remotely possible.  

On another note, according to an extra that was on set, it turns out that in the end the whole thing was a reality tv show. In the last scene Ashton Kutcher reveals to Flynn that he has been punkd.  Walt never had cancer, Hank is still alive and Mike really was in Belize the whole time.

Sounds pretty disappointing.

indifferent.gif
bruh
roll.gif

people would riot.

on a side note, wasn't she suppose to make an appearance?

Malcolm-In-The-Middle-Season-2-Promos-jane-kaczmarek-30443514-2051-2560.jpg

****. It's almost here.:frown:

Maybe I'm dumb, but I'm slightly confused. Walt is in NH. Grey Matter is located in ABQ, correct? Where are the Nazis? Lydia is somewhere in Texas right?

Could he be going after everyone?

i imagine the nazis are somewhere in NM. for them to leave their compound and get to walt and hank's location within minutes must mean their relatively closeby.

Back
Top Bottom