Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

43/50

You’re Jesse. You’ve got a heart of gold, but you’ve fallen for Mr. White’s crap a few too many times.

at what point do you guys think Walt became a bad guy?

btw, going back to seasons 1 and 3 (spoilers here on out...i guess)

but i completely forgot Walt killed someone in the first episode, and then again in the third one. for whatever reason i always remembered the first time he killed someone as being the time he ran over those dudes and popped them.
That was Heisenberg's first kill. That first season was some panic Walt lucky science kills.
37/50

imo he became the bad guy when he blew up tuco's office
Yeah around then.

Like he thought he could leave distribution up to Jesse, that didn't work out so instead of giving up or trying somebody more sane dude says eff that let me put this hat on and intimidate a crazy methed out dealer.

46/50

Got lucky/educated guesses on like 5 of the trivial ones that don't really matter (OG Car, Saul last name, couple other ones I'm forgetting).

Marie question tricked me up, I thought they wanted what caused her to get caught and I picked the spoon :lol:

Last edited:
33/50 I'm Hank. Put me out of my misery now :smh: :lol:

Some stuff I guessed cuz they're way too specific, a handful I use to know but forgot cuz they don't come up anymore.

Thinking more about it, im not so sure how much I buy Walt crying over hank like he did and giving up 80 million dollars for him. Just thinking back to the times bank emasculated Walt. Which has been plenty.

The only way I can rationalize it is that he knows how much that will effect his relationship with his fam

That and he still thought of Hank as family.. He wouldn't even consider killing him when Saul brought it up.

Can't believe I missed the ricin question. I put Brock then remembered it was lily of the valley.

I know... Seems a tiny bit of a stretch. But I guess walt actually seeing it happen. Right in front of him. And it being his fault. I can see why he got so emotional. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. But I'm not totally grasping that Walt really gave a **** about hank outside of perceived duty to fam. So seeing him weep over hank and go into a comatose state.... Shrug.

Im not sure if it would have worked out, but I always liked the idea of walt jr getting hooked on that blue. Would have hit home for Walt. Sure there's the argument that he's just providing a product that people want, but I would have liked to see it hit Walt personally. The effects of the drugs itself not the consequences of dealing with crazed gangsters and kingpins.

I'm Jesse. :smokin

When did Jesse say Gatorade me?

That's the one of the questions I missed and its buggin me

**edit ** never mind I found it on YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom