just watched tonights episode
"Out burying bodies?"
"No, robbing a train "
smokin.gif
Walt Had skyler shook when he dropped that lol
Def thought mike was offed, or woulda been this episode
Todd on some shoot first ask later tho damb
mean.gif

Walt getting on some Tony Montana, Pablo Escobar type steeze talkin bout building empires
Ohh snap Skylar with the foreshadowing. 

The baby will end up having a big role in these upcoming episodes.

Marie tells Hank everything Skylar tells her; Hank then kills Walt and Skylar or have them sent to prison; Marie and Hank get full custody of the baby.

Last edited:
Great episode :wow: :smh: :pimp:

Someone needs to get the memo over to Hank and Marie that if it ain't breakfast, Walt Jr. don't care

My boy Landry went from a field goal kicking guitar player to a cold blooded killer!!!! No dambs given whatsoever!!

As another NTer posted earlier, Jesse has that Gus thing about him sometimes

What I get from Walt and Mike fighting while Jesse sits back (like a mack) is the idea that they (Walt n Mike) will eventually cause the end of each other and Jesse, the real mastermind, will build his own empire.

Now call me crazy but I thought it would be good to tie in colors here...
According to some Mineral/Crystal Websites (which I used cause of Hank's previous obsession) PINK as in PINKMAN seems to represent acceptance and contentment. PINK obviously needs WHITE to be PINK, but if Walter WHITE is out the picture, Jesse in essence turns from PINK to RED.

RED representing
-increased enthusiasm and interest
- action and confidence to go after your dreams
- protection from fears and anxieties

And with out Walter WHITE, Jesse will obviously still be Jesse Pinkman but not susceptible to Walts manipulation and hence go after the whole shabang of an empire.

Now this is very far fetched :lol: But it ties in with the color playing and Gus's quote about Jesse. Someone has too much time on their hands :lol:

As another NTer posted earlier, Jesse has that Gus thing about him sometimes
What I get from Walt and Mike fighting while Jesse sits back (like a mack) is the idea that they (Walt n Mike) will eventually cause the end of each other and Jesse, the real mastermind, will build his own empire.
Now call me crazy but I thought it would be good to tie in colors here...
According to some Mineral/Crystal Websites (which I used cause of Hank's previous obsession) PINK as in PINKMAN seems to represent acceptance and contentment. PINK obviously needs WHITE to be PINK, but if Walter WHITE is out the picture, Jesse in essence turns from PINK to RED.
RED representing
-increased enthusiasm and interest
- action and confidence to go after your dreams
- protection from fears and anxieties
And with out Walter WHITE, Jesse will obviously still be Jesse Pinkman but not susceptible to Walts manipulation and hence go after the whole shabang of an empire.
Now this is very far fetched :lol: But it ties in with the color playing and Gus's quote about Jesse. Someone has too much time on their hands :lol:

very well put together, vince gilligan did a great job creating this show, so i'm not surprised if all your saying is on point. I definitely appreciate this show.

Todd chose a Full Measure. Wonder how they will play out the dynamic between him and Jesse.

Hope they don't kill off Mike as well.

incredible episode

todd did what had to be done

walt needs to get todd to off skyler already

lydia can get it 
devil.gif

On another note this episode is proof of how far people in show biz will go for shock value now....they really showed a lil kid gettin popped in the dome on TV smh

On another note this episode is proof of how far people in show biz will go for shock value now....they really showed a lil kid gettin popped in the dome on TV smh
They've also shown a kid kill someone. Combo's death was much more brutal then this kid's death.

Last edited:
And they foreshadowed the kid in the beginning too..
You watch and think, and still can't grasp at what might happen.
Breaking Bad is something else

The randomness of the kid has me thinking he has to be some sort of kin to Gomez. I just don't see how else this could tie in.

I wish coach taylor would have popped up out of nowhere and said "Lance, what are you doing, get your @#$ over here." :rofl:

My dude walking with two bodies under his belt though :pimp:

The foreshadowing at the beginning of the episode was top notch. The kid out there hearing the train coming.

'Nothing stops this train.'

The train was coming and not stopping. The train being Walt and company. The kid being a witness and potentially stopping the train. And Todd (under Walt's persuasion) offing the kid with no hesitation.

What an episode, man. Wow. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom