Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Lol, this episode was pure gold to me. Last episode, I didn't care for that much because i seem to not like the pure emotional episodes, especially with Skylar *****ing constantly and crying :smh: I need some action, and this episode was sick. :smokin Hurry up week, I need a new episode!

And Lol at the dude driving the dump truck, he has to do so much dirty work and **** around with people hahahah... he needs a raise.

Oh and did anyone notice during episode 505 walt saying "They are watching Ratatouie"? I dont know why but the way he said it made me die of laughter lol

gun.gif

walt+jesse+gun.jpg

liquid1.gif

:wow:

That last gif was my face when I saw this set of gifs together

wewerebuffalo:

>Heat on Bluray
>a movie about a heist
>where the robbers bring a new guy
>who kills someone without permission
>which starts a chain of events
>that leads to the downfall of the main character

BRAVO VINCE

(via williamwingers)

WOW...

Totally forgot about the Heat reference

wewerebuffalo:

>Heat on Bluray
>a movie about a heist
>where the robbers bring a new guy
>who kills someone without permission
>which starts a chain of events
>that leads to the downfall of the main character

BRAVO VINCE

(via williamwingers)

WOW...

Totally forgot about the Heat reference

I feel like an idiot...I absolutely love that movie too. :smh:

- Skyler continues to smoke and be reckless... Now Walt Jr. is reckless in his own behavior. Is there a tipping point in the family where something happens by their own doing?
It would be so funny if Skylar ended up with cancer. I'd want Walt to react like this when he found out

tumblr_lsatcaOv0G1qzs4vgo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Todd just helped steal 1000 pounds of meth , don't belittle his part because he easily had the hardest part,

if you notice back to the scene Jesse and Mike are SCREAMING AND PLEADING for Walt to stop pumping water

while the homey Todd (who had the toughest job and was on top of a moving train) stood still and waited for walt's orders.

Todd just help pull of a huge heist and bust a kid straight in his melon , and you already know he's been robbin because he's been doing that for the exterminator (irony) company . 

what where jessie's qualification's besides a junkie in season 1 , look at him now

i was watching the show in my boy's crib who doesnt even watch the show like that ...he was halfway paying attention and editing a video on the computer , when the kid got popped i told him "damn....thats brutal.....but he had to go" even my boy said "yeah , he had to go .......they where standing on a half of ton of meth"

Last edited:
It looked like he popped kid under the shoulder/chest; not the head.

Cancel Mad Men and renew BB. I'm sad this is it.

It looked like he popped kid under the shoulder/chest; not the head.

Cancel Mad Men and renew BB. I'm sad this is it.
Why? They air at different times of the year anyway. Mad Men may get all the money from the network but I'm sure BB is only ending because the creator wants it to. TWD and BB fans always hating on MM.

Lol, this episode was pure gold to me. Last episode, I didn't care for that much because i seem to not like the pure emotional episodes, especially with Skylar *****ing constantly and crying :smh: I need some action, and this episode was sick. :smokin Hurry up week, I need a new episode!

And Lol at the dude driving the dump truck, he has to do so much dirty work and **** around with people hahahah... he needs a raise.
He's name is Bill Burr. He's a hilarious comedian. Check out his comedy special called Why Do I Do This?.

I remember Bill Burr on The Racial Draft skits on Chappelle Show :rofl:
He was also the cop in the I plead the fif skit where he burns a cig into a white guy's head, then he pees himself. "I WANT ANSWERS PUNK!" He's also one on the annoncers in the dice game skit with ashy larry.

As another NTer posted earlier, Jesse has that Gus thing about him sometimes
What I get from Walt and Mike fighting while Jesse sits back (like a mack) is the idea that they (Walt n Mike) will eventually cause the end of each other and Jesse, the real mastermind, will build his own empire.
Now call me crazy but I thought it would be good to tie in colors here...
According to some Mineral/Crystal Websites (which I used cause of Hank's previous obsession) PINK as in PINKMAN seems to represent acceptance and contentment. PINK obviously needs WHITE to be PINK, but if Walter WHITE is out the picture, Jesse in essence turns from PINK to RED.
RED representing
-increased enthusiasm and interest
- action and confidence to go after your dreams
- protection from fears and anxieties
And with out Walter WHITE, Jesse will obviously still be Jesse Pinkman but not susceptible to Walts manipulation and hence go after the whole shabang of an empire.
Now this is very far fetched
laugh.gif
But it ties in with the color playing and Gus's quote about Jesse. Someone has too much time on their hands
laugh.gif
a page back or so i mentioned something along the same lines as you regarding color jesse PINKman and walter WHITE without one cant be the other and if you think about it its not too far fetched. another example i used was when elliot schwartz asked walter to team up with him to make grey matter technologies. schwartz is the german for the color black. black+white=grey

without walter WHITE there would be no GREY enterprises formed by elliot SCHWARTZ(black)

same for the whole red white pink

Why did Todd take Walter/Jesse's word so literally (Jesse said "No one other than us can ever know this robber went down. Nobody. Got it?" Todd said "yes sir.") but CLEARLY ignored Mike's protocol earlier on when he was introduced to Walt/Jesse? The protocol was something along the lines of never speak to them etc. Todd was the same dude who mentioned the nanny cam before Walt/Jesse cooked in the "fumigated" house.

Why did Todd take Walter/Jesse's word so literally (Jesse said "No one other than us can ever know this robber went down. Nobody. Got it?" Todd said "yes sir.") but CLEARLY ignored Mike's protocol earlier on when he was introduced to Walt/Jesse? The protocol was something along the lines of never speak to them etc. Todd was the same dude who mentioned the nanny cam before Walt/Jesse cooked in the "fumigated" house.
The nanny cam would have gotten them caught so I think it's justifiable that Todd made the cooks aware of that.

Because he's ambitious. Robbing houses can only get you so far and he took advantage of the opportunity to impress Walt and Jesse. It paid off since they recruited him for the heist.

And it might be hard to imagine, but the show ending after the final 16 really is for the best. Better to end on top than risk polluting a great series with a subpar season.

The nanny cam would have gotten them caught so I think it's justifiable that Todd made the cooks aware of that.

I thought he said he turned it off though?

Because he's ambitious. Robbing houses can only get you so far and he took advantage of the opportunity to impress Walt and Jesse. It paid off since they recruited him for the heist.

And it might be hard to imagine, but the show ending after the final 16 really is for the best. Better to end on top than risk polluting a great series with a subpar season.

Ahhh....good way of looking at it. Never thought of the angle of him trying to impress Walt.

Dude is a loose cannon. I can see some sort of a power struggle down the road between him and Jesse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom