Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

tumblr_m91dw0lZ0R1qb3fhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m91dw0lZ0R1qb3fhwo2_250.gif
tumblr_m91dw0lZ0R1qb3fhwo3_250.gif

tumblr_m91dkmFWX81qgo4jao1_1280.png

(Not Pictured: Walter White's grapefruit size balls)

Kb1o5.gif

I think Walt wants to work with Mike's connect. He'll cook and they'll move the product, but he's going to want to a bigger portion of the profits than he got with Gus.

Man Landry murked dude forreal :smh:

Show is getting really dark. I feel like they setting us up for something even crazier.

Walt gotta go tho. Im tired of his face

Nah it's not about just working for a large amount of money anymore, otherwise he would've just taken the 5 mil buyout. Walt wants to OWN the business so I'm thinking Walt's plan involves trying to con the guys from Arizona.

He gives no damns right now about anything, not even about his family. I can't wait to see what turns him into a mess at Denny's in the future, feeling reminiscent about Skyler and **** It has to be something HUGE that brought him back down to earth.

-The dinner scene :rofl:
-After Skylar left, I like how Walt continued his manipulative ways by telling Jessie that the meth business was all he has left
-Walt keeps on pushing, major consequences have to arise soon enough
-Only two episodes left :\

this ep got me hyped as wooooo

next one is going to be dope,
i wanna see how walt gets back the tracker ....think he might slip up on that? :nerd:

glad jessie is back on walt side tho

jessie just has to man up and keep it moving

plus when he knocked todd out ...felt like that got it out of his system a little bit

did anyone else get the scene where MR WHITE was whistling and jesse seemed surprised before getting that phone call?
jesse is starting to realize just how much of a maniac/psycho walt really is.. they just murdered an innocent kid

and this man is sitting there whistling dixie like ain't a damn thing happened.

Walt is so damn cocky rightnow. I remember when Walt wanted to get out cuz he was getting scared then Gus convinced him to take the 3 mill for 3 months deal. Dude is a whole different person now.

The dinner scene was funny as hell. Jesse's face after Skylar brought up her affair. :rofl:

jesse hasn't been saying "yo" and "btch" enough this season for me. and im glad saul finally made an appearance this episode. 

how come we all assume its gonna "blow up" in walt's face.. seems to always bounce back from his L's...

He might bounce back, but the collateral damage might get worse. And we all assume because this how this story ends.. Walt won't become a meth kingpin and have his loving family by his side. Not only does that not have any drama, and it it goes against themes of the show. Walt will have to answer for his decisions. Something has to give. Either his family, his empire, both... Or ultimately, himself.

I can't recall many besides "Magnets *****"

That awkward dinner scene was pretty funny

Jesse was :lol: :pimp: in this episode. Dude's acting has come a really long way from saying @#$%^ after every sentence :lol:

Last edited:
yea no doubt his acting is sharp.. but damn throw in some b's and yo's in, i miss it

"this is my own private domicile and i will not be harassed....... BTCH!"

in the 3 years we been discussin breaking bad on nt , theres been like 2 accurate predictons 
laugh.gif

it's still pretty fun

I think it's pretty much a given either Skylar or Walt Jr is gonna die because something bad has to happen to Walt on a personal level. The scene with him in the Diner when he arranged the 52 with the bacon tells that either his family left him / Skylar or Walt Jr died. I hope that this series ends with Walt coming out of everything at the top of the game without us knowing if his empire was going to be successful or not, because it'll suck if he dies or have his whole life crumble because that's what everyone expects. I think the writers have enough talent to end the shoe with something unexpected but great.

I'm in the empire business :smokin

:smokin @ the scene from next week where Walt tosses the bag of his blue meth onto the ground

Another thing, how many more times this season is Mike not going to go with his gut feeling/instinct? :lol: Aint this 3rd time dating last season he hasn't pulled the trigger on Walt alone?

And Walt, one of these times it aint gonna matter what the 3rd person in the room is saying to stop the shooter, one of these times, the last time, the shooter is just gonna start shooting and Walt aint gonna have a damn thing to say :lol: I'm trying to think I don't think Walt has even been shot at (except for that time in the car maybe when he ran those dudes over). It'd be something else if he did end up dying that way.

I have trouble watching Wilfred and Curb due to the awkward situations, they make me so uncomfortable despite their being so funny.

That Jesse and Skylar scene was many times more awkward but the payoff was tremendous. I though that the last few minutes of GOT's "Blackwater" would be the best few minutes of television in 2012 and yet a stilted conversation about green beans had more dramatic heft than did the marvelous conclusion of the Battle of the Blackwater Rush.

I'm surprised nobody brought up Todds's jailhouse connects.

This might come into play next season when Walt finally decides to get rid of all the Legacy debts.
Very interested to see how this season plays out, and even more interested to see how Mike stays part of the operation.

I believe Mike gets killed before th end of this half season.

Back
Top Bottom