Breaking: Does New Photo Prove Trayvon Martin Killing Was Self-Defense?

looks like trayvon had hands.....

he put hands on ole boy so bad, dude ran to the car to get the strap.

that's exactly what happened.

he accosted the teenager, they had an exchange, the teenager beat that ***, he went and got a strap.

how you in fear of being killed when you had time to retrieve a gun? you could have just gotten inside the car and drove away.

There are always 3 sides to any story. This sounds like the closest to the truth.

He already had the gun on him in a holster from the first moment he got out of his truck.

He already had the gun on him in a holster from the first moment he got out of his truck.

That was my understanding too, I mean getting your *** whooped definitely doesn't warrant pulling on dude and killing him but Im wondering where this he went back to his car to get the gun came from

i thought he gave a statement that he had to retreat back to his car to get the gun.

George Zimmerman's brothr was on bill maher on friday if anyone wants to watch

not sure why he was given this forum but yeah...

claims that stand your own ground has nothing to do with this case. not sure. the guy came across well. it's a bit interesting, but I'm not sure what he was trying to achieve other than "im not white, therefore george wasn't racist"

I was suprised to hear that the Dad wasn't jewish. and that zimmerman has Germann roots and they aren't jewish at all

hate this thread. how would you feel if i popped off to your father, instigated a fight with him, let him start beating me down, and pulled out a gun and killed him. :rolleyes

hate this thread. how would you feel if i popped off to your father, instigated a fight with him, let him start beating me down, and pulled out a gun and killed him. :rolleyes

hate that question,
how would you feel if I wore a spiderman outfit, crawled under your bed and popped balloons when you were sleeping?

Last edited:
I think this is another perfect real life example of NY's stop and frisk policy... Same rules, just this story had some neighborhood cop, and a young black death.. He profiles and pursued, when he should of chilled and let the real police do their thing.. He sniffed that minorities blood like a hound dog..

In my interpretation of self defense, I'd feel like even if Trayvon did strike Zimmerman first, that would be an act of self defense on Trayvon's part. Self defense against a maniac stalker with a gun. 

Man, I live in Sanford bros , and black people have really gotten over the whole situation. I think just because there's only one side to the story being that Trayvon is dead, He'll probably get off.

I forgot all about the zimmerman case. so much going on the boston bombing, the terroist attack in france or was it london

I forgot all about the zimmerman case. so much going on the boston bombing, the terroist attack in france or was it london

Thats what klls me about the 24 hour news cycle. The media dictates where the public focuses its outrage :smh:

I just want this **** to get to trail already

All this picture tells me is he got his butt whooped, and resorted to using a gun after confronting and instigating the altercation.

GUILTY!

exactly.

ANDDDD who decides, let me take pics of this ASAP! And then not release them til a year later??

So many holes in all this. let this story be put to rest and him in jail already.:rolleyes

Man, I live in Sanford bros , and black people have really gotten over the whole situation. I think just because there's only one side to the story being that Trayvon is dead, He'll probably get off.

cnn and hln stays on at my job all day so I knew this was comming up.  This jody aris trial needs to be over all ready.  But the trayvon martin case seems like they are gonna use every social media source he used to make him look like a monster when he's just a kid.  To me it's looking like its going to be in zimmerman's favor.

But the trayvon martin case seems like they are gonna use every social media source he used to make him look like a monster when he's just a kid.  To me it's looking like its going to be in zimmerman's favor.

I think we'll never know what actually happened, but I do know that "he's just a kid" is more of an example of media influence than anything else in this case.
using old photos, sweeping stuff like this under the rug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom