BREAKING NEWS: Obama backs gay marriage.

Originally Posted by Juan2012

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

New SN, Same ol' D riding.
laugh.gif

I'm not surprised though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Over/Under 3 Weeks on Juan getting banned again

Taking all bets via PM (srs)
laugh.gif

If I get banned, I'll be back again. Way different SN and different IP address.
laugh.gif

Changing your IP address takes a few minutes, I've done it before. Wouldn't have a problem doing it again.
wink.gif

No shame 
grin.gif

Why dont you just play nice so you wont have to get banned.
Just be a good boy so you wont get expelled 

all this talk is cheap though if he's basically leaving it up to da states, which have been a patchwork job to say da least....

[banned. Only person you fooled was yourself. Your bigotry will not be missed.]
roll.gif

EDIT: Dude thinks changing SN's/IP's will prevent us from knowing who he is. Like we didn't know who he was less than 100 posts in his new screenname. Smart dumb %!!@%.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

[banned. Only person you fooled was yourself. Your bigotry will not be missed.]
roll.gif

EDIT: Dude thinks changing SN's/IP's will prevent us from knowing who he is. Like we didn't know who he was less than 100 posts in his new screenname. Smart dumb %!!@%.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ahhhhhhhhhhh man!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^JD14 
Nt is addictive but I didnt know it was that bad, why cant he just join a forum where you are allowed to say whatever you want.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

StaXX wrote:
You of all people have the nerve to call someone a clown.
laugh.gif
New SN, Same ol' D riding.
laugh.gif

I'm not surprised though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Over/Under 3 Weeks on Juan getting banned again

Taking all bets via PM (srs)

How bout under,he was done after an hour 
roll.gif

Obama will back anything to definitively sway a group into voting for him. I like Obama and all, but it's nothing more than diplomacy. Obama knows he can stand out and get votes over his opponents with specific demographics, (gays, students, minorities) so he does.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Obama will back anything to definitively sway a group into voting for him. I like Obama and all, but it's nothing more than diplomacy. Obama knows he can stand out and get votes over his opponents with specific demographics, (gays, students, minorities) so he does.

Obama is DEFINITELY  the first President to do this........

personal freedom was supposed to be something we already had.
the pressures of decision making takes from quality of leadership

Yeah, because Obama has to pander to these people to get their vote
laugh.gif
.  You don't think Obama already had their votes?  You think there is a chance Romney steals these votes?
roll.gif

What is meant by the phrase "politics is one big play stage?" That it doesn't matter? That it's not real? I hope no one in here is so foolish.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Hate to to thread jack but..
Niketalk is the only place I know of where straight dudes dont care about gays. Myself im still on the fence about it..leaning towards having better rights.

oh believe me, alot of these dudes care
laugh.gif

They're just not gonna put up a fight now that this thing is 4 pages of pro same-sex marriage posts.

They're out there though. Oddly enough, some are probably even in this thread
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I used to care. I genuinely did, until I realized it doesn't really affect me. More important things to worry about then if Adam and Steve can walk down the aisle. Them getting married or not isnt gonna write this essay for me 
laugh.gif

President Obama has expressed a sentiment. He has expressed other sentiments before as well. He says that he wants Gitmo close, that the US must reduce its debt, that the stimulus would be crafted based on efficacy, that high gasoline prices are virtuous, that his cabinet will have no lobbyists and that medical marijuana dispensaries would no longer be raided.

If you are gay and want to get married or if you gay marriage is very important issue for you, do not count on the President's sentiment, especially in a quadrennial year, to turn into any sort of concrete policy change.

Probably the best thing the government could do for marriages is to stay out of it completely. be it gay or straight. It's a 1000x harder and 3000x more expensive to get a divorce than it is to actually get married. Gay folk are totally gonna regret it. Especially when they learn that the divorce process itself is what really kills your relationship with your spouse. Imagine how much healthier and happier relationships would be if the marriage terms of the relationship had no legal financial liabilities or entitlements. That's probable why marriages lasted longer back in the ole days. Divorce attorneys have totally ruined the meaning of marriage.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Yeah, because Obama has to pander to these people to get their vote
laugh.gif
.  You don't think Obama already had their votes?  You think there is a chance Romney steals these votes?
roll.gif

Not really that he was losing their vote, he's going to have gay rights supporters back him and that could turn into hell for the GOP. Could you imagine them showing up in droves at his rallies?Mitt's rallies.Obama made a political move here.

The GOP doesn't stand a chance against Obama because Christians would rather vote a Liberal President who supports gay marriage than one that's a Mormon. Romney is a joke, I can't believe he's gotten this far. I'm not trying to disrespect Mormons, I'm just trying to say that Christians (highest majority of all voters, both democrat and republicans) will not vote a Mormon into office over a Christian Liberal. Obama's campaign will destroy Romney's simply on religious views alone.

Originally Posted by tee99

The GOP doesn't stand a chance against Obama because Christians would rather vote a Liberal President who supports gay marriage than one that's a Mormon. Romney is a joke, I can't believe he's gotten this far. I'm not trying to disrespect Mormons, I'm just trying to say that Christians (highest majority of all voters, both democrat and republicans) will not vote a Mormon into office over a Christian Liberal. Obama's campaign will destroy Romney's simply on religious views alone.

Well to be honest, he never had a shot based on the current situation America is in. We want change but not too many people really want to change presidents right now. Its too soon. Now Mitt really doesn't have a chance. Someone else would though. Ron Paul could of swayed voters but he doesn't have too many big wigs behind him.

Back
Top Bottom