breaking up UNNAPRECIATION.

just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girl...
ohwell.gif

why is it so hard? how do you guys get over it? any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated

just got out of a 3 year relationship with my girl...
ohwell.gif

why is it so hard? how do you guys get over it? any tips or tricks would greatly be appreciated

broke up with mine of 2 or 3 months yesterday.

i was done with it for awhile, made it official yesterday.

easier said then done.

time cures everything, its gona be tough and there will be times where it's gona rly sucks. but youll get thru it. but ur not gona see it until u actually get over it.

broke up with mine of 2 or 3 months yesterday.

i was done with it for awhile, made it official yesterday.

easier said then done.

time cures everything, its gona be tough and there will be times where it's gona rly sucks. but youll get thru it. but ur not gona see it until u actually get over it.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Best way to get over one girl, is to get another. You'll be alright, b.

this just adds to my dilemma..i just dont want another girl..she was the only one i wanted. i used to laugh at all the relationship threads on here, but until it happens to you, ya never really understand..

this just adds to my dilemma..i just dont want another girl..she was the only one i wanted. i used to laugh at all the relationship threads on here, but until it happens to you, ya never really understand..

Lmfao!....this man never heard of rebounding, DONOT listen to him.Take your time to heal on your own, seriously the worst thing you can do is date immediately after coming off a long relationship, it will seem perfect even when is not, simply because is someone else brand new at first, then you will start comparing because you are not fully over your ex and bam you will rebound and probably hurt the other person....just give yourself time bro

Lmfao!....this man never heard of rebounding, DONOT listen to him.Take your time to heal on your own, seriously the worst thing you can do is date immediately after coming off a long relationship, it will seem perfect even when is not, simply because is someone else brand new at first, then you will start comparing because you are not fully over your ex and bam you will rebound and probably hurt the other person....just give yourself time bro

i feel you man...this past friday, my girl outta the blue told me she needed space to know if it we`re meant to be...we got engaged on new years day. on monday wouldve been our six yr anniversary...now this is the same girl who always spoke about a future together...whether it be engagement..marriage..moving out..starting a family..hell even come up with the names of our future kids...it was just a couple of days ago that she said this is the happiest shes ever been...this is the strongest our relationship has ever been...we hired a wedding planner..she bought wedding magazines and was supper excited..and then just said she needed time and space to figure things out. literally without warnng or anything. im here clueless with whats going on.  one thing i know. surround urself with the ppl that love u. at the end of the 
day. those are the people that will always be there for u...oh and im about to turn 25 next month

Back
Top Bottom