BRED 12s need to come back, the correct way.

Do You Agree?

• Yes, it's been awhile.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not a fan.

• Don't care.

• Total voters
You are correct, it is the efficient way of saying black and red, in which case it is not even a nick name to anything.
This

Just because the the shoe is black and red which a lot of jordans are, no reason to label and market all jordans with that attribute as bred. Plus all the "breds" people are calling now had other nicknames prior. Had someone argue with me because I say playoff 11's and thats sad to me.

That's what I don't like about the word. It's the hype around it and people get brainwashed 

Been wanting to see a Bred 12 leather retro for a while! Extremely disapointed with the 09 nubuck Flu Games
mean.gif
.  I can see JB giving us a retro next yr since taxi's are coming out this yr.

because join date tells you everything about someone.. :smh:

It doesn't tell you everything, but it makes you wonder where these individuals were prior to 2006-2007. It's like 2008 all of a sudden brought this wave of "shoeheads" in. Quality complaints starting going through the roof, as well as nickname changes. It may just be me, but post 2008 join dates are displayed to the left of most of the inane stuff I see on NT. Now, I do understand that not every collector/enthusiast knew about the existence of NT. I think the emergence of social media put NT on a higher platform. However, die hard enthusiast (at least aged 22 and up) should have known about NT. NT, Eastbay magazines, PYS, ISS, and jumpman23.com were the main sources for info back in the day. So, I don't immediately associate a join date with whether or not someone has been in the "game" for a significant amount of time. But the next time you read a questionable post, look to the left of it and tell me what you see.

Most dudes don't have time to chat all day on an internet forum homie. The only reason I joined NT and some of the other forums was because shoes became almost IMPOSSIBLE to cop and I needed the best info on how to grab them. I've been a sneakerhead since I was a kid and had the OG of some of the best kicks of all time. So do you think less of me because of my join date? After I couldn't get the space jams in '09 I made damn sure I was going to get the Concords and the Breds and this site has definitely helped as I now have multiples of both for retail. Sorry I didn't join before '08 though smh

Most dudes don't have time to chat all day on an internet forum homie. The only reason I joined NT and some of the other forums was because shoes became almost IMPOSSIBLE to cop and I needed the best info on how to grab them. I've been a sneakerhead since I was a kid and had the OG of some of the best kicks of all time. So do you think less of me because of my join date? After I couldn't get the space jams in '09 I made damn sure I was going to get the Concords and the Breds and this site has definitely helped as I now have multiples of both for retail. Sorry I didn't join before '08 though smh

If you are referring to the post I made, you must not have read it in its entirety. If you did, SMH. Reading comprehension is vital.

I saw this thread and thought we had info on an RD :wow: ... thanks for the false sense of hope OP!!!!

I'm willing to cough up the cash for a DS pair 97/03 and won't even think twice nor feel bad about what I spent after doing so. I've been on the hunt for years!! Hands down these are my all time favorites and I wasn't fortunate enough to scoop them when they dropped the correct way. That 2009 pair was beyond disrespectful :smh: words can't even describe the agony I felt when I saw those :x ... if they re-release with leather I'm tellin y'all right now I'm hoarding!

Dudes getting mad over the bred name? And they want to replace the nickname with a nickname? :lol:

Smh

OG Obsidians >>>> these

I've always preferred blue colorways

the less interest in these when they relese, the better :tongue: i love 12s and these in leather are near grail status for me. couldn't see myself not trying for 2 pairs of this one.

I would love for these to drop properly... I got the suede Flu Games, & I can't front, I love em to deff. lol. The fit & comfort is way better then the more recent 12 releases... But a "real" release in the Flu Games would be copped x2!

This would be a great black friday release for 2013.

Hoping.

Were those Oreo 5s slated for anything?

It's definitely going to be a 5 (probably a black based model) for Black Friday seeing the pattern jb is following. My speculation

Wth? Ever since I've been lurking on this site, '06, Bred has been used for the black/red color way.

Won these yesterday!!.. Gonna wear these until they put me in my grave gonna wear em to church,to my wedding and to hell if i go..

Back
Top Bottom