#Brexit vote is now VOL. RIP European Union.

People dont like what theyve grown up with changed forever.
Just like people in the NY hoods get upset at gentrification, British people dont like seeing the fish market turn into a bazaar.
Its the same as a hippie wanting to stop a lumberjack.
1 wants preservation the other just wants to feed his family.

If conditions are worse for your average brit and the only thing they see different is more mosques out there, thats what they will blame.

I dont know if youve ever been jumped by a crew of foreign dudes in an area you grew up safetly travelling through during your entire youth but if you did, the word xenophobe would likely enrage you.

We also like to pretend immigration is all the same, its not.
You can check out our vancouver suburbs murder rates if you like.
Turns out its way more dangerous to live in Brown Surrey than it is chinese richmond and neither place has legit hoods.
Would I be xenophobic to then want my kids growing up in richmond, or just flat out responsible
There's nothing wrong with what you're describing. There are of course legitimate concerns with immigration, gentrification, ...
What's happening now in the UK has far passed that point.

Last edited:
The UK before the EU (up until the end of WWII) was an empire. They had control over large, overseas territories from which they could extract cheap resources and manpower. They had influence in regional markets. The situation is no longer the same, so I fail to see how exactly they will be as dominant without the trade advantages of the EU. I don't see how the country will remain attractive if the EU doesn't disintegrate.

They will innovate adapt and network. Maybe kick off a war if things get really bad. It wont tho.

Bless the muslim people but they did not establish the success of england .

I'm sorry, but as an African, thus statement is infuriating, and I'm saying this because I do believe that you think the same about every minority that exists in those countries.

France and the UK made use of many "tiralleurs" on the front lines of WWII, and the majority of these people were Africans and Arabs. Later on, during the reconstruction years, those people and their descendants were used as the main manpower to rebuild Paris, London, and every major city destroyed by the Germans. Many British people from African and Arab backgrounds have lived in those countries for generations. It's theirs as much as it is the White British.

There's nothing wrong with what you're describing. There are of course legitimate concerns with immigration, gentrification, ...
I think the majority of brits that voted leave or stay would be angered and embarassed by any racially motivated attacks inspired by this vote.
At the same time they can do enough math with reproduction and immigration numbers to realize if they didnt do something, the entire parliment would vote itself muslim by 2050. Thats cool for the nwo but thats not really british in their eyes.
White brits feel they are being asked to put the future of the countries well being and their own, in the hands of people, whose own countries are in seemingly desperate conditions.
It sucks that the far right takes the opportunity to pull some violent attacks because it actually gets good people with legit concerns and national pride, lumped in as xenophobes and racists.
So saying that white Brits are voting to keep their racial identity isn't xenophobic or racist to you?

I think the majority of brits that voted leave or stay would be angered and embarassed by any racially motivated attacks inspired by this vote.
At the same time they can do enough math with reproduction and immigration numbers to realize if they didnt do something, the entire parliment would vote itself muslim by 2050. Thats cool for the nwo but thats not really british in their eyes.
White brits feel they are being asked to put the future of the countries well being and their own, in the hands of people, whose own countries are in seemingly desperate conditions.
It sucks that the far right takes the opportunity to pull some violent attacks because it actually gets good people with legit concerns and national pride, lumped in as xenophobes and racists.
Like I said, I agree that there are legit concerns regarding sovereignty and immigration but that has now been overshadowed by the utter disaster of this referendum.

The Brexit campaign was filled with lies and false promises and the public fell for it. There is seemingly no real exit plan or any sort of preparations at all for the fallout of the vote. It's a disaster on all fronts. Economically, socially and politically.

Many people undeservedly get lumped in as xenophobes and racists but the same ignorance is also being projected onto undeserving immigrants, something you neglected to mention. There are many immigrants that have lived in the UK for multiple generations and have contributed every bit as much as the traditional white British citizen.

Your comment comes off as rather offensive because it's an unfair generalization of muslims.

Last edited:
So saying that white Brits are voting to keep their racial identity isn't xenophobic or racist to you?

that in itself isn't xenophobic, preserving a cultural identity of a sovereign nation isnt a bad thing, lets no conflate da 2, besides most of da immigration problems seems to be from Eastern Europeans whites who work for less money driving down da wages of other whites.

If the EU keeps bailing out Greece, the Euro most certainly will fail :lol:

Not if, but when. When the € does collapse i can see people blaming brexit when the fact of the matter is the uk left BECAUSE the € collapse was inevitable. Its probably impending because they likely wouldnt have left until it was absolutely necessary. All this talk of the £ falling and impending doom surrounding economics and trade in the uk will flip and it will be the EU with their feet to the flames. Big, smart money already knows whos gonna be the last man standing and you will start to see that reflected in the markets probably after the holiday but for sure by september.

If the EU keeps bailing out Greece, the Euro most certainly will fail :lol:

Not if, but when. When the € does collapse i can see people blaming brexit when the fact of the matter is the uk left BECAUSE the € collapse was inevitable. Its probably impending because they likely wouldnt have left until it was absolutely necessary. All this talk of the £ falling and impending doom surrounding economics and trade in the uk will flip and it will be the EU with their feet to the flames. Big, smart money already knows whos gonna be the last man standing and you will start to see that reflected in the markets probably after the holiday but for sure by september.

Greek unemployment remains the highest in Europe at almost 25% – and just under 50% among the young. Many companies are relocating to Bulgaria, Albania, Romania and Cyprus as a result of over-taxation.

Meanwhile, the once booming tourism trade has taken a hit as bookings to Aegean isles have collapsed because of refugee arrivals. Last week, it was announced by Greece’s official statistics agency, Elstat, that the debt-stricken nation had dipped back into recession.

Advertisement

After three emergency bailouts and the biggest debt restructuring in history, talk once again has turned to the country dropping out of the single currency

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/mar/06/grexit-back-on-the-agenda-economy-unravels-reforms

Why does Boris Johnson look like Charles Martinet though? (The voice of Mario)

CmD-xmNWMAAIW96.jpg:orig

CmD-1uBWYAE0Bfv.jpg:orig

CmD-6GCXIAIvntH.jpg:orig

CmD_teHWAAAwLXz.jpg:orig

roll.gif

Yikes at this terrible English though. 

Last edited:
I just love how the Brits who voted for a brexit are being just as xenophobic to other Europeans as well. Just like the Americans who complain here, I have one comment. If you can't compete then you aren't trying hard enough. Sorry, just because I'm more motivated than you or your children then that's on you. And no I'm not brining the wages down, because we are taking many of the skilled jobs now.

Basics should be guaranteed. But if you can't adapt to the ever so much faster changing environment then that's on you. We live in a global world. Isolationism will only fail you and put you in a worse off state.

Last edited:
I just love how the Brits who voted for a brexit are being just as xenophobic to other Europeans as well. Just like the Americans who complain here, I have one comment. If you can't compete then you aren't trying hard enough. Sorry, just because I'm more motivated than you or your children then that's on you. And no I'm not brining the wages down, because we are taking many of the skilled jobs now.

Basics should be guaranteed. But if you can't adapt to the ever so much faster changing environment then that's on you. We live in a global world. Isolationism will only fail you and put you in a worse off state.

Its business. I want the $$. If you are getting my $$, what can I legally do to get that money from you or anyone else. Its no different from unionized jobs demanding higher $$, or multinational monopolies eradicating new up and coming competition. What can I do legally to have the system work for moi ?

I agree with outworking the competion. But sometimes, you have to go beyond the hard work and work clever as well. Play chess while everyone is playing checkers.

In this case, why not initiate another referendum, or vote for members of
parliament that have the same views as yours.

Anyways, from my experience working in London for a couple of years (I am in tech), I can see how the westerners could look down on the eastern europeans. The Eastern European immigrants just have a different culture, different way of dealing with business. I let it slide, but I can't deny that the Western Europeans may see the lower income Easteen European immigrants as "lower status". Kind of like how Asians look down on Mainland China folks. Regardless of the boom of the upper class, its like seeing a ghetto kid in a luxury store - they are perceived as having lack of class.

Last edited:

Its business. I want the $$. If you are getting my $$, what can I legally do to get that money from you or anyone else. Its no different from unionized jobs demanding higher $$, or multinational monopolies eradicating new up and coming competition. What can I do legally to have the system work for moi ?

I agree with outworking the competion. But sometimes, you have to go beyond the hard work and work clever as well. Play chess while everyone is playing checkers.

In this case, why not initiate another referendum, or vote for members of
parliament that have the same views as yours.

Anyways, from my experience working in London for a couple of years (I am in tech), I can see how the westerners could look down on the eastern europeans. The Eastern European immigrants just have a different culture, different way of dealing with business. I let it slide, but I can't deny that the Western Europeans may see the lower income Easteen European immigrants as "lower status". Kind of like how Asians look down on Mainland China folks. Regardless of the boom of the upper class, its like seeing a ghetto kid in a luxury store - they are perceived as having lack of class.

I think it depends on the Eastern Europeans. This whole thing happening in Britain hits hard to home because I'm Polish myself. And sorry, I don't think my family or myself are any different than other western cultures. While many of the menial jobs are taken by some I won't argue that. But people fail to understand how many doctors, engineers, and dentists there are in the UK that are Polish. Those people aren't low balling the salaries, they are taking the market rate. Wages as a whole aren't stagnant because of immigrants, they are stagnant because that is the market rate and wages haven't changed in over a decade for menial work. It's happening everywhere.

This is the same type of **** people put on Mexicans here that they are taking people's jobs. It's like please, the regular old American wouldn't take those jobs anyway. Even though they need it. Especially the agriculture farm hands jobs. Yet it's constantly proven false. Yet the people who are the biggest complainers are the biggest abusers of welfare programs.

Last edited:
Honestly, the eu is more likely to fail than the uk. Thats why they never put in on that € facade.
This. England will balance out. They are just getting punished for their decision, but overtime they'll balance out. I understand if some generally wanted to leave the E.U for legitimate reasons, but considering that it seems the vast majority of the votes came from racist, it's pretty disgusting.

I think it depends on the Eastern Europeans. This whole thing happening in Britain hits hard to home because I'm Polish myself. And sorry, I don't think my family or myself are any different than other western cultures. While many of the menial jobs are taken by some I won't argue that. But people fail to understand how many doctors, engineers, and dentists there are in the UK that are Polish. Those people aren't low balling the salaries, they are taking the market rate. Wages as a whole aren't stagnant because of immigrants, they are stagnant because that is the market rate and wages haven't changed in over a decade for menial work. It's happening everywhere.

This is the same type of **** people put on Mexicans here that they are taking people's jobs. It's like please, the regular old American wouldn't take those jobs anyway. Even though they need it. Especially the agriculture farm hands jobs. Yet it's constantly proven false. Yet the people who are the biggest complainers are the biggest abusers of welfare programs.
Preach. It's so bad, that many of the farm owners have to get people from overseas to come and work on their farms. I know of people who do/did that from the Caribbean.

Last edited:
WHO WANTS TO EXPLAIN THIS WHOLE THING TO ME

uk was part of a united bloc of countries that it broke away from for financial, immigration, and cultural reasons, to da dismay of da world wide markets.

there's plenty videos about it on YouTube

Honestly, the eu is more likely to fail than the uk. Thats why they never put in on that € facade.
This. England will balance out. They are just getting punished for their decision, but overtime they'll balance out. I understand if some generally wanted to leave the E.U for legitimate reasons, but considering that it seems the vast majority of the votes came from racist, it's pretty disgusting.

Exactly, regardless of the reason behind their decision, they're being punished because of it and the whole world is reacting. I keep saying that change is change until it becomes the norm. Once the shock value and newness of them leaving the EU wears off, things will return to normal, whatever normal is. I suspect it will happen around November, then once it's official however many years later, another shakeup will happen, then it'll return to normal again.

Last edited:
Wasn't it something like 70% of the voters that voted Brexit dropped out of school at 16 years old

Wasn't it something like 70% of the voters that voted Brexit dropped out of school at 16 years old

Yup. You can expect the same sort of voter breakout here in the U.S. If it came to it. Propaganda works wonders on the uneducated and gullible who just look for someone to put below them.

Back
Top Bottom