#Brexit vote is now VOL. RIP European Union.

Wasn't it something like 70% of the voters that voted Brexit dropped out of school at 16 years old

Yup. You can expect the same sort of voter breakout here in the U.S. If it came to it. Propaganda works wonders on the uneducated and gullible who just look for someone to put below them.

And their anger is usually taken out the college educated. In mild cases it's manifested in mere accusations of being part of the "liberal elite", and the worst cases are usually campaigns of cultural purges.

And their anger is usually taken out the college educated. In mild cases it's manifested in mere accusations of being part of the "liberal elite", and the worst cases are usually campaigns of cultural purges.
I expect these same people to focus their anger on innocent immigrants when major investors/companies freeze hiring or scrap projects like in the construction industry because of the Brexit uncertainty.
"They took our jobs!!!"

I expect these same people to focus their anger on innocent immigrants when major investors/companies freeze hiring or scrap projects like in the construction industry because of the Brexit uncertainty.
"They took our jobs!!!"

And now a stipulation the EU is holding against Britain is that they must allow the free flow of people in and out of the country if they want to keep all the trade pacts :lol:

Oh the backlash that'll be when the economy slows yet the same immigrants who came to work there will continue to do so. Far right propoganda lies again.

And now a stipulation the EU is holding against Britain is that they must allow the free flow of people in and out of the country if they want to keep all the trade pacts
laugh.gif
It was clear from the outset that a trade pact the EU makes with non-members includes free-flow of workers. All the other European countries who have those trade pacts also had to agree to it.

If you followed the news coverage before the referendum it was fairly obvious that a Brexit would either lead to a more or less complete cut of ties between the UK and the EU or a situation where the UK gave up their say in EU regulations but still having to adapt most of them if they wanted access to the economical union. At least over here there was no way of not being informed about those consequences if you read any articles covering the issue of a Brexit. Also you would know about them if you ever took about ten minutes to get some info about what the EU is and how it works.

The surprise among some of the "leave"-voters is another sign of how they fell for one-sided propaganda instead of at least trying to get some basic information first. Just to be clear, I'm in no way talking about all of them, let alone "the British". There's probably many well-informed Brits who'd still prefer to leave the EU.

Last edited:
And now a stipulation the EU is holding against Britain is that they must allow the free flow of people in and out of the country if they want to keep all the trade pacts :lol:

It was clear from the outset that a trade pact the EU makes with non-members includes free-flow of workers. All the other European countries who have those trade pacts also had to agree to it.

If you followed the news coverage before the referendum it was fairly obvious that a Brexit would either lead to a more or less complete cut of ties between the UK and the EU or a situation where the UK gave up their say in EU regulations but still having to adapt most of them if they wanted access to the economical union. At least over here there was no way of not being informed about those consequences if you read any articles covering the issue of a Brexit. Also you would know about them if you ever took about ten minutes to get some info about what the EU is and how it works.

The surprise among some of the "leave"-voters is another sign of how they fell for one-sided propaganda instead of at least trying to get some basic information first. Just to be clear, I'm in no way talking about all of them, let alone "the British". There's probably many well-informed Brits who'd still prefer to leave the EU.

I'll admit I don't know all the nuances of the EU and their agreements. So this was both news to me and funny at the same time. And yes I agree, I'm sure there were some informed people who voted to leave. But to be honest, I'd put that as a minority of the leave vote as a whole. Probably less than 25% of those that voted to leave. I think it would be probably even lower than that. The demographic breakdown of voters sort of proves it alone.

So BJ doesn't want the PM job now... :rofl:

The lead in the Leave movement no less... :rofl:

Brits got hoodwinked & bamboozled.

Kharma is a *****....

Nah, son did it to open the path for the UKIP. With the Leave referendum being approved, the Democratic party is essentially powerless, and the Tories and Labour parties could lose additional power because if it.

A joint UKIP coalition is very possible. If that happens, it'll be like when the Tea Party got seats in our last election cycle and brought the senate to its knees.

Last edited:
Nigel Farage says he is standing down as leader of the UK Independence Party.

crine.

Making a mess and then quitting so others can come clean it up :smh:

Farage says he wants to help other countries to leave the EU 

Unbelievable. This guy should **** off and let us all alone 

All those UKIP Brits got hoodwinked and bamboozled.

Son just proved he didn't know what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom