Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Please never let this thread die.  I'm waiting until ninjahood posts his address so him and ksteezy can fight.
Pretty sure he posted it like last week for some reason.
laugh.gif

Bunch of knuckle heads round these parts.

Pretty sure he posted it like last week for some reason.
laugh.gif

Bunch of knuckle heads round these parts.
He posted the corner he lives on in the Political Discussion Thread with the intent of fighting someone a few weeks back.  I forget who, but many laughs were had on my end. 
laugh.gif

^ how you gon save for da jesus piece doe, b? Spending all dat cab fare money

I live in Manhattan, i never have to take a cab, thats JUST there if i want

On top of da 24 hour trains, **** is well documented.

Your secure in your own lifestyle, its a good thing. But you gonna keep comin off as salty trying to diss OP- hes doing it whether you think so or not

When you boil down this thread its homie posted a whip, cats werent amused,

Jimmies were rustled & da sodium levels increased, now we're talkin about what I DO

For da sake of savin face on OP's part.

^ how you gon save for da jesus piece doe, b? Spending all dat cab fare money
I live in Manhattan, i never have to take a cab, thats JUST there if i want

On top of da 24 hour trains, **** is well documented.
Your secure in your own lifestyle, its a good thing. But you gonna keep comin off as salty trying to diss OP- hes doing it whether you think so or not
When you boil down this thread its homie posted a whip, cats werent amused cats got salty and started hating,

Jimmies were rustled & da sodium levels increased, now we're talkin about what I DO

For da sake of savin face on OP's part.

So from reading the thread I gathered that OP bought the car he wanted, the purchase wasn't up to Ninja's standards so Ninja spews the hate and then cats come with the facts about Ninja's living situation. I honestly don't see how one man's perception can be so distorted, cats were clearly on page 2 calling OP's purchase an ugly baby mama range now he's salty? I truly don't get it, he purchased what he wanted and you justifying borrowing your Mother's car at 30 years old. Cmon.

Last edited:
So from reading the thread I gathered that OP bought the car he wanted, the purchase wasn't up to Ninja's standards so Ninja spews the hate and then cats come with the facts about Ninja's living situation. I honestly don't see how one man's perception can be so distorted, cats were clearly on page 2 calling OP's purchase an ugly baby mama range now he's salty? I truly don't get it, he purchased what he wanted and you justifying borrowing your Mother's car at 30 years old. Cmon.

its called jealously and envy.

My hood is one of da lowest crime rate in NYC, try again *****, my neighborhood dont even have housing projects..i can see why u left, i wouldnt
Wanna live in da projects either :lol: heard NYCHA takes 2 years to fix plumbing :x :lol:

i lived in Edenwald, but didnt grow up in them, i was relocated there with moms while our building was remodeled then sold to tenants as they converted to Coops in which case my moms ended back with her own apartment where i grew up, in east tremont....during that transition i could have stood in my moms apartment in Edenwald but chose not to, because i find pride in having a place i call my own.

my old neighborhood of East tremont doesnt have Housing either, yet some 5 year old just got shot the other day, how is that relevant?...you seriously gonna sell to these folks the struggle neighborhood the heights is?....

just because your neighborhood provides to you your VERY basic needs, a bodega in the corner, a 24 hour laundrymat down the block, a Caridad 2 blocks down and a Western beef 3 blocks away, DOES NOT make it the center of the universe....i can go to the crappiest of neighborhoods and find the same thing if not more....what exactly is your selling points??....what is this "everything at and arms reach" you speak of??...a bus stop and a train??....

the apt i lived in when i was in edenwald was in far better shape than yours judging by that interview....

This thread has been pretty entertaining to say the least.

Occupied my last hour and half at work
pimp.gif
  Thanks to all contributors. May Santa bless you

^ You can't seriously be comparing the two neighborhoods though, right?

I'm not really comparing, just stating the obvious, Ninja keeps pushing da Heightz to be the Mecca of everything in NY, I'm just saying is no different than any given neighborhood in the BX, take tremont for example...pretty much the same ****...da Heightz is the hood, no matter which way you paint it...north of it, you have Inwood, which can be categorized as the nice area and it is....but the last thing anyone that lives in Inwood want is to be categorized as someone from da Heightz.

I'll say this, Yambs are plentiful in da Heightz for you single dudes, Definately a fun place to grow up in without any responsabilities, but as an adult and to raise a family....chill son...I'm trying to do better than my moms did....which I guess is the difference between Edwin and I.

Two sides of the spectrum.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Margiela keep posting the exact same thing in different words, but dodging the question of what he drives

because he doesnt drive anything. hes "saving" to get a foreign whip and saying he smashes foreign broads.

his life is a lieeee, hes a window shopper dogg

lol @ this dude being hurt because i called him out for leasing a 20,000 dollar charger from 2010...

yet has the nerve to speak on range rovers.....and i see him all in the maserati, ferrari, lambo threads

he's hurt let him vent....

can't even afford to buy a 20K car...you gotta lease and stay within the mileage...

mean.gif

the audacity

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

indifferent.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
anyhow, its obvious Ninja is more than content with how he leads his life, hes a grown man and if thats ok with him and ok with mom dukes to stand for it, then thats on them....is just silly to say you have these high standards for the car you one day will own and talk down the purchase of another man, which is not bad at all, i mean who here is driving a 45k car, period?....yet those same standards dont transcend to your home, usually people want to live in a nice house/condo/neighborhood and then work on the car, i mean thats the mindset of most adults, but my dude could careless if the roof above him is about to cave in as long as he doesnt settle for a cheap car, but thats his life....wether i or anyone in here agrees with it, its irrelevant.

btw i have no beef wit Edwin, i love my Dominicans :smile:

My hood is one of da lowest crime rate in NYC, try again *****, my neighborhood dont even have housing projects..i can see why u left, i wouldnt
Wanna live in da projects either
laugh.gif
heard NYCHA takes 2 years to fix plumbing
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i lived in Edenwald, but didnt grow up in them, i was relocated there with moms while our building was remodeled then sold to tenants as they converted to Coops in which case my moms ended back with her own apartment where i grew up, in east tremont....during that transition i could have stood in my moms apartment in Edenwald but chose not to, because i find pride in having a place i call my own.

my old neighborhood of East tremont doesnt have Housing either, yet some 5 year old just got shot the other day, how is that relevant?...you seriously gonna sell to these folks the struggle neighborhood the heights is?....

just because your neighborhood provides to you your VERY basic needs, a bodega in the corner, a 24 hour laundrymat down the block, a Caridad 2 blocks down and a
Western beef 3 blocks away, DOES NOT make it the center of the universe....i can go to the crappiest of neighborhoods and find the same thing if not more....what exactly is your selling points??....what is this "everything at and arms reach" you speak of??...a bus stop and a train??....

the apt i lived in when i was in edenwald was in far better shape than yours judging by that interview....
DuckTalesA.jpg

western beef? apparently you been to a bizzaro hood cuz in my hood dont contain no such establishment.

you seriously gonna try to compare EAST TREMONT to a manhattan neighborhood? c'mon son...

nyc+maps_property+prices.jpg

might wanna think over before you confuse my hood which been a thriving dominican neigborhood for years when i aint gotta worry about

any violence VS da poverty thats always gripped da vast majority of da bronx.

even our crimes are more sophisticated, cats in da heightz is moving

pounds and bricks, BX ****** going to jail for robbing and shooting cats for their merms and bb belts 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know why Steezy is trying to have an intervention with Ninja like he's gonna admit to anything. Son is too smart to be this ignorant. He's Skip Bayless man he does this for entertainment. Cant blame him it works.

hold up they built a Whole Foods in the heights or something?....cmon fam :lol:

who are you foooooooolinngggg!!!!....post any graph you want!....da Heightz = da HOOD.....period, end of discussion.

You buy things that appreciate, you lease things that depreciate. This is how you build wealth and not "get money"

i learned that the hard way.....money thrown out the window financing....i rather rent/lease a car for its glory years and be done with it with no attachments when **** starts going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom