Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

This simply coulda been avoided if OP just posted this atrocious vehicle in the post your car thread, people would of "hated" or praised and kept it moving on to the next one.

You claim you don't care, but Stillin you have about 10-15 replies each page on this thread defending your "Motor Car Trend of the year" vehicle...

"The interior looks so great"

That's when you know your car aesthitics aint good...."the interior is so great"....= "good personality"

Now the personal attacks on ninja.....all because he disagreed with someone and doesn't like the evoque and thinks its ugly.

The premise is.....the Evoque is ugly, trash, garbage, hideous, atrocious. And no...I wouldn't accept it even if it was free. Point blank period.

Stillin shoulda went with the sport range...but his money is immature....its not grown.
Nah the attacks aren't because y'all are disagreeing with his purchase. The attacks are because y'all are acting like some little B's in the way you express your disagreement. The Evoque ain't my cup of tea either, but I'm not going to sit here all high and mighty claiming I know the exact reasons why OP copped the Evoque. OP is firing back at you because in your small mind you think you know exactly why he copped the "entry level Range" when you don't know anything about him other than what he's posted on here.

Last edited:
Let me preface my statement by clarifying I am NOT defending Ninja, because that is not how I would want to live... but you can't knock homie for living how he wants to live. Just as nobody should knock Stillin for copping the whip he copped.
Just because Ninja isn't following the status quo, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong. There is no manual or one set way to live life. My man is happy, is single, has low overhead, no debt, and has put himself in a position to make a power move at any moment if necessary.
Now just because Stillin bought an entry level Range, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong either. He got what he wanted, at a price he was happy with. How can anyone knock that? If he copped it for the badges, to stunt, or for whatever other reason is irrelevant.
We are all different people who have different goals, different ways of living, and are on different paths to achieve our own individual happiness. Live and let live

He's one of the most judgmental/ignorant people on this board. Hands down. There is nothing to defend when it comes to him. The idiom of "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" applies to him perfectly.

He argues till he's blue in the face and presents his opinions as fact. It's hard to have sympathy or compassion for him due to the way that he conducts himself. If he's gonna **** on stillin for his CHOICE of car, then he opens himself up to be **** on for how he CHOOSES to live his life.

I don't think people are craping on him for the way he's living.

It's the mentality and him Judging other people's purchases like their "doing it wrong"

I'm sorry, truth be told, dude is like that poverty lifestyle.

He lives with mom, at 30, not because he has to but because he's waiting for that lady to leave so he can claim the crib :lol:

He lives the bario.

He always talks down on people's purchases and decisions but this is the man that acts like sneakers are stocks and bonds :lol:

He's 30 riding all over the hood on a huffy.

There's nothing wrong with living how you wanna live but don't come throwing stones when 99% of America would scoff at you for living the way you live.

The only people that's acceptable too is the same hood boogers and the people in his apartment building.

Dudes feet prob hang over his bed.

And as for you rican, this kinda funny style logic you display is da reason

Trust fund yuppies is making your kind extinct on da LES side, trust fund babies & young professionals

Seeing prime locations next to their work place in wall street, & taking all ya joints cuz ya was SO shortsighted in seeing da value

Of ya neighborhoods. My grandfathered deal is as good as those early SoHo adoptors that rented out HUGE abandoned industrial warehouse

Spaces im da late 70s-early 80s when no one wanted em for CHEAP cuz it was a drug infested dirty abandoned garment manufacturing district...now look >D :smokin

^ living at home at age 30 to buy sneakers and chains is not really doing it big though

Being independent of your parents at age 30 with a healthy income and something to show for is much bigger than having a relatively equal paycheck every two weeks because you chose to live a lifestyle that you can't by growing up
I know you got beef with him so you might see things that aren't there but I didn't say he was doing it big. Honestly I think both ways of living stink (abundance ftw even though I know its hard to accomplish) to keep it funky its just if your not $$$ up but got a house and car thats more acceptable than how Ninja rolls thats all to me. Most of us would choose neither if given the choice to live in abundance. That right there shows that we aren't doing it wrong per se but we all know its bigger things that can be accomplished $$$ wise and we have our own ways of dealing with our individual lack of abundance.

I have to agree with ninja...narcissism is a mutha...

I am not about that Mazda, Mitsubishi, Maxima life....

I see dude huddle up in their civics and accords like some bob sledders....

I could never see myself hoping out a kia, hyundai, honda....**** would be depressing

That could never be me...

I respect a dude that can save up that bread, stack up and go foreign his 1st car...no hooptie...

this makes me laugh so much

Same _s that throw shade on those "hondas" and "nissans" are the same _s buying high mileage german whips.

You're not doing it in a 3 series with 160k miles...

A car is NEEDED in NYC. I don't care how you spin it.

Dudes rather sit on a subway platform at 3am then be in a warm hoopty on the way home? :smh:

Where U LIVE you need a car, u live on da east most butt crack of da bronx, my cousin got a spot within a stone's throw from da

White stone bridge, that **** is desolation, im SQUARE in da heightz, PERFECT location for anything within

Walkin distance. No way im coppin a hooptie, for what? Me owning a 90s civic? *shudders*

I love how NoWhipMargiela is riding ninja's coattails, hoping ninja will take him under his wings or some ****. :lol: :x

ninja ain't want nothing to do with you, kid. :lol:

Where U LIVE you need a car, u live on da east most butt crack of da bronx, my cousin got a spot within a stone's throw from da
White stone bridge, that **** is desolation, im SQUARE in da heightz, PERFECT location for anything within
Walkin distance. No way im coppin a hooptie, for what? Me owning a 90s civic? *shudders*
Late nights, keep waiting 20-30 minutes for the subway. When its raining cats and dogs out, bring out the umbrella.

You can live square in the city and still benefit from a car.

If anyone is arguing with ninja, dont make too much sense or hes gonna completely avoid the main point of what youre saying and attack the one aspect he can get on top of.
laugh.gif

Late nights, keep waiting 20-30 minutes for the subway. When its raining cats and dogs out, bring out the umbrella.

You can live square in the city and still benefit from a car.

If anyone is arguing with ninja, dont make too much sense or hes gonna completely avoid the main point of what youre saying and attack the one aspect he can get on top of. :lol:

Ever heard of a cab? :lol:

I swear da folks in here is sloooooooow on NYC.

How are people trying to argue with this man if he needs a car or not ? :lol:

He says he doesnt need a car, he doesnt need a car. Who the hell cares? He clearly has the funds to cop a whip if he so pleased. He chooses not to. Really doesnt go any deeper than that :lol: :lol:

A lot of yall need to worry about yourselves and not how ninja spend his hard earned money. The way i see it is he is taking advantage of a favorable living situation. How can you knock that? Its not like ol boy mooches off his mom duke.

I find it funny that the Evoque was Motortrend's SUV of the year last but he avoids that when he bashes it

Yeah, but look at what it was going up against. Doesn't say much when you're dealing with contenders like these.

BMW X3
Dodge Durango
Dodge Journey
Ford Explorer
Jeep Wrangler
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Mini Cooper Countryman
Saab 9-4x
Volkswagen Touareg

And to the whole Ninjahood and Maybach fiasco; they seem to be stuck with a poverty mentality. You got one dude justifying his poorche money, and another dude who is a paradox.

:rolleyes

really? what else do you need to be put up against to justify a win?

:smh:

Lol @ OP

He thought he could come on here and stunt. Receive e-daps and praise. A complete thread backfire.

OP probably was expecting the..."Wow Range Rover...thats nice...you make money...wow....you rich....what do you do....you got paper"

Nah homie....take the good with the bad.

Don't try to stunt on the internet. There's people that don't have ish and theres people that will laugh at an evoque that have way more than you.

The truth hurts. But you can always correct a mistake.

Go get dat sport range.

Whose idea was it for the Evoque? Tata? SMH

Last edited:
A lot of yall need to worry about yourselves and not how ninja spend his hard earned money. The way i see it is he is taking advantage of a favorable living situation. How can you knock that? Its not like ol boy mooches off his mom duke.
Funny thing is, we're in this situation because he tells others how they should spend their money.

HA! I said duke's range was meh, but its his money..jimmies were rustled

Cuz ****** was stingy wit da props son gotta TRY to assassinate my character.

:lol:

Last edited:
Ninja's taking dates in his moms beat up whip smelling like Ben Gay and Polident, but is acting like he's too good for certain cars. Being a grown man asking for the keys to the car is cool?

Do you still have to do chores, and if you don't you can't use the car for a week?

You can't be getting quality females, no way, no how :smh:

LOL you sound like a ROOKIE wit this NYC rental laws b.
When she leaves it comes under MY name since BY LAW i am da immediate inheritor since im
Her son, wit da SAME rate, REGARDLESS of income.
I can make up to 175k a year and da rental rates for my APT
Wouldn't move a DIAL because i DONT live in government subsidized
Housing thats based on income, them laws JUST passed da sniff
test wit da supreme court last summer.
Brush up on NYC rental laws before u wanna pop shots at da kid. I aint grow up in da projects
Unlike some ******. >D
And my neighborhood location > yours, cuz had my apt been going
for market value it would be worth MORE
Then yours by da default.

CUT THAT **** OUT, you don't live in Utopia fam, **** might be dope for dudes from 16-21 because at that age all that matters is yambs and well where you are at is Yambs central....other than that your hood is no different than any other low income hood in the city, so stop selling this dream of a hood you live in....that **** is hot garbage, school system is terrible, high drug activity, the whole nine, you glorifying that **** and talking down on people that grew up in housing is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom