Brooklyn dude puts cones around his Challenger to "protect" it when parked....

This is too funny... :lol: And as little respect as people in NYC have for others' property, I expect this car to be dinged up and ****** up by the end of the month. Cones, doe :lol: :rofl:

101614dodge_challenger_sunset_park29gsb_100671113-e1413523839984.jpg

Drivers in Park Slope are fuming over a guy with a flashy orange sports car — who they say uses traffic cones to reserve a street spot in the parking-crunched neighborhood.

In a conflict that seems lifted from a “Seinfeld” episode, the jerky driver sets up four cones to claim the space and guard his Dodge Challenger from a fender-bender on Eighth Street near Prospect Park West, neighbors claim.

“It’s ridiculous. It’s like seat-saving in the cafeteria for grade-school kids,” said Chris Mancuso, 32, who works in the area.

The self-centered street hog even penned the words “Dodge Challenger” on the cones, which he places in front of, next to, behind and on top of the muscle car when it’s parked.

Rest of Article in Link

The funniest part of the article is the fact homie put "Dodge Challenger" on the cones.

I live right around the corner, I've seen the car, I don't know why others would rage, the area is pretty dead and a lot of free parking spaces are available. I would probably do the same if i had a brand new car and don't want nothing happening to it :rofl:

Its a nice chally tho, i dont blame him :smokin :smokin

surprised if people were mad about the cones that no ones keyed his car yet :x :smh:

I live right around the corner, I've seen the car, I don't know why others would rage, the area is pretty dead and a lot of free parking spaces are available. I would probably do the same if i had a brand new car and don't want nothing happening to it :rofl:

The thing is, someone will do something just to be passive aggressive about him putting cones around his whip. He's already got an obnoxious orange color...and he's bringing MORE attention to his car :lol: He's just asking for it, IMO.

Putting cones around your car is a bit obnoxious but not the end of the world. However, if he's leaving those cones there and claiming to have a right to that spot even when his car isn't there he needs to *****wtbs asap.

I live right around the corner, I've seen the car, I don't know why others would rage, the area is pretty dead and a lot of free parking spaces are available. I would probably do the same if i had a brand new car and don't want nothing happening to it
roll.gif
The thing is, someone will do something just to be passive aggressive about him putting cones around his whip. He's already got an obnoxious orange color...and he's bringing MORE attention to his car
laugh.gif
He's just asking for it, IMO.
This

People know they can worship material goods. I understand protecting your investment, but goodness. At the end of the day it's just a vehicle. Sometimes people cherish am item so much that they forget it's true purpose. Like people that wear plastic bags over their shoes or families that don't let you sit on certain furniture.

Hes asking for it, now that more light is getting shed on it, some fool is gonna egg or key up the man's whip :lol:

Dude is gonna wish he budgeted for garage parking by the end of the month. Can't have anything nice in NYC...especially if you park it on the street :lol:

Nah, nothing going to happen, the area is soft, nothing but white people jogging at 5am then going to work. They'll complain but would'nt do nothing lol.

Only think that I've seen work in BK is putting on fake or borrowed stickers indicating you're a cop :lol:

Him doing that seems to say that they don't know how to park in Park Slope.

someone said that NYCers prefer the V6 over the hemi...something about better fuel economy 

I don't know why but I feel like this dude is a transplant.

No NYer I know would do this :lol:

How's this thing gonna hold up in the NY winter?? Just moved here not too long and wonder that every time I see a nice car around

Back
Top Bottom