Brooklyn dude puts cones around his Challenger to "protect" it when parked....

How's this thing gonna hold up in the NY winter?? Just moved here not too long and wonder that every time I see a nice car around
Depends how severe the winter is. Last one was pretty bad given the last few winters before that barely had snow. When it gets bad you might as well commit to not washing your care for months or getting any good parking spots.

He's in park slope, nothing is going to happen there

Last edited:
I don't know why but I feel like this dude is a transplant.

No NYer I know would do this :lol:

This is exactly what I was thinking. I don't any person from New York who would do this type of ****. They know damn well this is going to create more attention.

Doin it :pimp:.

Brb Stealing road cones from construction sites so i can block off a spot at work for my Chally

Last edited:
Ridiculous, saving a public space lol who does this guy think he is? I don't know why someone just doesn't trash those cones if they need a spot n his car isn't there

Ridiculous, saving a public space lol who does this guy think he is? I don't know why someone just doesn't trash those cones if they need a spot n his car isn't there

All he gonna do is key your ****...

Nah, nothing going to happen, the area is soft, nothing but white people jogging at 5am then going to work. They'll complain but would'nt do nothing lol.

You say soft as if it's a bad thing for a neighborhood to be. Sounds like you mean it's safe.

If dude is holding his spot with the cones while he's not there then that's doing too much.

mcnabb.gif

this dude thinks hes driving a mclaren or something?

I'm guilty of this as well. Street parking is a b in LA.  So if I was dipping out and coming back real quick I would drop this cone that I had in my backyard down.  I didn't do it all the time though.

To dudes talking about they never heard of NY'er doing this...

My pops puts down a cone in front of their house all the time like he owns the parking spot.

Others on the block he lives on does it too :lol:

Rumbles be about to break out during snow time when he shovels the front and puts the cone or garbage can to hold the spot down.

I always tell him to stop doing that nonsense, but he acts like because he owns the house he's obligated to the parking space in front of it.

If yall ever experienced parking wars in Philly. You liable to get shot/car keyed if you move someone chair/trash can/cone that they put there

Back
Top Bottom