BROOKLYN is Back with a brand new dance for the streets vol. MILLY ROCK

they arent legends tho kendrick wont be either if that makes u feel better
P

How is 50 not a legend ? Lmaooo u want to go by record sales ? Money made ? Respect in the industry and in the streets ? Jada rapping for 20 years and is still relevant till today he doesnot call himself top 5 doa for a reason Jada > almost. any rapper out there

they arent legends tho kendrick wont be either if that makes u feel better
P

How is 50 not a legend ? Lmaooo u want to go by record sales ? Money made ? Respect in the industry and in the streets ? Jada rapping for 20 years and is still relevant till today he doesnot call himself top 5 doa for a reason Jada > almost. any rapper out there

ill go by da only criteria that matters

their albums age like booboo aint no classics ***

cant be throwin the word legends out all willy nilly

Last edited:
ill go by da only criteria that matters

their albums age like booboo aint no classics ***

cant be throwin the word legends out all willy nilly

I'm going to sleep people like you are lost in the world get rich or die trying went 8x platinum jada is better than almost any rapper than you're going to name

:lol: yall Nyers need to go to sleep. Calling people legends that are nowhere near it.

Yall had your run but yall WASHED

Last edited:
mims,chicken noodle soup , lil momma, nicki minaj ,troy ave , bobby schmurda , french montana ...
NY rap is FANETO

Can't take yall serious im going to sleep jada and 50 are in the top 10 doa

laugh.gif
yall Nyers need to go to sleep. Calling people legends that are nowhere near it.

Yall had your run but yall WASHED
mims,chicken noodle soup , lil momma, nicki minaj ,troy ave , bobby schmurda , french montana ...
NY rap is FANETO
but still neither one of you gumps can name the "relevant" artist from your city/state that are popping more than the most relevant NYC artist

Cant even believe i'm responding to dudes from fLorida and CaLi in a discussion about relevancy in rap music 
laugh.gif

One place has had TWO artist with real mainstream success in the past 20 years

And the other hasn't been **** since Trick Daddy turned into a crackhead and Pitbull because a pop singer

**** outta here 
laugh.gif

You clowns don't even deserve to hate on NY

Last edited:
jada is better than almost any rapper than you're going to name
Jada has dropped how many albums? And which one of those is actually good? :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name="k3stacks"]

Yall had your run but yall WASHED[/quote] if you want washed look no further than the guy in your picture :lol: still waiting on that debut solo effort

Aw man yall hurt that yall WASHED. :lol:

Maybe 50 & jada can lead the resurgence & drop a classic album to bring back NY :smokin :lol:

50 cent and jada are legends fam
- said no one ever

only legend yall got rn is hova

inb4 hov slander tho

Last edited:
but still neither one of you gumps can name the "relevant" artist from your city/state that are popping more than the most relevant NYC artist

Pitbull
Flo Rida
rock Ross

Questionalable music , but all clearly making music for money and all of them see more $$$$$ then any new bum new york artist .

If your gonna be trash at least get your $

Pitbull
Flo Rida
rock Ross

Questionalable music , but all clearly making music for money and all of them see more $$$$$ then any new bum new york artist .

roll.gif

So your rebuttal is pocket watching ? What type of masculine behavior is this ?

"My faworite wrappers/pop artiz make more monee den yourz"

Your a GUMP from fLorida my g

I'm hardly pocket watching they're success is very well publicized . My point is if you ARE gonna sellout then make it count

We are in a Milly rock thread , to the best of my knowledge these kids are tryna use Bobbys momentum and formula to get quick paper . If that's NY'S mentality things aren't gonna get better any time soon .

Since the 2000's lyricism and conscious rap has lived in the south ... T.I, Outkast, Scarface, Big Krit , Little Brother ,Ceelo , Killer Mike , cunnylinguists ,Dead Prez, Jay Electronica , J.cole ... ETC

:rofl:

Your a GUMP from fLorida my g

View media item 1572554
1 . I'm not insulting anyone online because I feel the need to defend male entertainers I never met
2. you know I'm from miami , I claim florida like you claim buffalo new york . Every state has doodoo ... even California has sacramento .

3. Miami > NY

Better Food (Actual southern comforts , Actual Cuban Food , colombian, mexican, Brazilian, Argentinian ,Puerto Rican , Jamaican etc .

Better girls ...see above nationalities

Better cost of living , real estate weather etc

Last edited:
Pitbull
Flo Rida
rock Ross

Jada has dropped how many albums? And which one of those is actually good? :rofl: :rofl:
if you want washed look no further than the guy in your picture :lol: still waiting on that debut solo effort

50 > everyone on the list Rick Ross Lmaooo
Since yall want to bring up record sales

Last edited:
Miami is a dump outside of South beach.

Your really gonna sit here and tell me with a straight face that Miami has a more diverse population and better food than NYC ?  
laugh.gif

Woman ? Quite sure your opinion on that subject is severely limited so I'll leave that alone.

Yall have awesome weather though.

Probably move there when I'm 50 and retired and my life is practically over.

Last edited:
Miami , new York >>>> 99 percent of the country
this got out of hand
laugh.gif

truce
pimp.gif

I need to try a halal truck 0.o
I realized how ignorant this argument got my bad

I think we all can that agree that rap as a whole has fallen off since the 90s-early 2000's with NYC being at the forefront. Though in this current climate of rap I feel no other city/state/region can throw stones at NYC rap when their respective places are not producing better mainstream or underground talent and has never had any kind of real buzz or left any type of imprint on the culture 10% of the extent that NYC has. It's kind of like clowning your boy because his girl is ugly meanwhile the tramp your laying up with is also hurt and she's also cheating on you. Just doesn't make sense to criticize us when yall damn sure not doing any better and has never ever reached the apex of commercial/mainstream success that we have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom