BROOKLYN is Back with a brand new dance for the streets vol. MILLY ROCK

50 was helllla BIG. I think cats forget, had all the lames thinking they was gangstas :lol:
i remember an argument on NT about 50 cents popularity..

i think that G-unit was one of the most influential times ever...

any that denies that

1. hates 50 cent

2. was born in 2001

The durag era... :nthat:

I miss you. I'll never forget our times together. [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Still waiting for another "popping/relevant" list outside of that California struggle

Last edited:
How is 50 not a legend? If you didn't bump GRODT or Massacre heavy back in the day, you probably were a hater... simple as that. Massacre had some of 50s best career cuts.

And Fab as well... may not be a "legend" in the world wide sense of rap music. But to anybody that is a fan of rap music, you have to love and respect Fab. Dude is an absolute beast on the mic, put himself on into the game, he got better year by year like they say wine do, and name me another rapper besides Jay-Z/Nas/Eminem that has maintained relevance over the past 15 years as well as him?

Also, I'm a pretty huge Kendrick fan, but IMHO TPAB was low key wack. Like I honestly couldn't give the album more than 1 play straight through. the best songs are literally the 3 songs you hear most, I, Blacker the berry, and King Kunta. I do however respect the hell out of Kendrick for going for that funk sound. Truly stayed close to his Cali roots with that. But call me an east coast guy cause I always thought East Coast rap > West Coast rap

Last edited:
Y'all really talkin like that Cali list is relevant though.
Struggle list is full of struggle.

And a list with a ***** named Bodega Bamz isn't a struggle list?
roll.gif

Last edited:
And a list with a ***** named Bodega Bamz isn't? :rofl:

But I'm not the one trying to argue one OVER the other.

Non NY heads always want to point out the fact that NY rap fell off.
But not one person can tell me who's taken their place.

Rap in general has fallen off but y'all steady trying to focus only on NY rap.
That envy is real.

That envy is real.
I'm not arguing about who's list is better. I commented on the fact that that dude had 50, Fab, and even Jada as legends on his. That's just comical to me. Good to great rappers, but legends? **** no. There is no envy because King Kendrick is at the top of both lists
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nobody checking for bronson and joey outside of new yorkers? 
mean.gif

say bronson dropped a full length album with alc later this year, he'd run Cali.

Many ain't listening to them like that. It's fax bruh. Joey nice tho from what I heard.

cats get so upset when you diss their fav rapper :lol: name calling dude because he doesn't like tpab :rofl: ridiculous
kendrick is the most overrated rapper there has been in a long time, dudes are so desperate for a rap savior

its still cali >>>
though

Did son just try to **** on Bodega Bamz? Do me a favor and gargle some Fabuloso then wipe ya lips with some Clorox sheets, baby pa.

I'm tired of saying this "new cali" **** is relevant. All these ****** sound the same. Sound like these guys are trynna recreate the **** from the past but they CANT, so they just do rap about some next ****. Production is trash, these ****** is trash, B

Only cats I got respect for is Dom Kennedy and Nipsey.

Last edited:

That envy is real.

****** is looking for scapegoats. Look somewhere else b

Fab is a legend in the game whether you goofy Cali cats want to accept it or not.

Last edited:

I'm not arguing about who's list is better. I commented on the fact that that dude had 50, Fab, and even Jada as legends on his. That's just comical to me. Good to great rappers, but legends? **** no. There is no envy because King Kendrick is at the top of both lists
nthat.gif

I'd take prime Power of the Dollar 50, Lox Jada, and Clue mixtape Fab over Kendrick ANY DAY of the week. Stop overrating this _ man

One of the dumbest opinions I have read in while, kudos.

tetsuo is underrated imo. its a damn solid album with really great production. obviously not mainstream, so not a lot of people know about it. to say its better than to pimp a butterfly is up in the air, to each his own. i don't look to compare personally, butterfly, is unique in its own right, and its production influences really make that album stand out.

i think its more stupid to say butterfly is garbage for reasons of production, or "he ain't really rapping anymore, he's pop, he soft". (read something like that on the interwebz a while back).

but both are great albums and def belong in a rotation.

Did son just try to **** on Bodega Bamz? Do me a favor and gargle some Fabuloso then wipe ya lips with some Clorox sheets, baby pa.

I'm tired of saying this "new cali" **** is relevant. All these ****** sound the same. Sound like these guys are trynna recreate the **** from the past but they CANT, so they just do rap about some next ****. Production is trash, these ****** is trash, B

Only cats I got respect for is Dom Kennedy and Nipsey.

Who's tryna recreate the past. Like what are you talking about?

Nip is the most overrated underrated rapper out here. Dude gets r respect off street cred alone. The respect he and currensy gets baffles me. And Dom ain't even worth taking bout.

Last edited:
i tried doing this Milly Rock dance while waiting in line at Liv on friday night, hoping it would help get me in quicker, but i was told to leave 

Back
Top Bottom