BROOKLYN is Back with a brand new dance for the streets vol. MILLY ROCK

Actually this is !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

" ..So im doing 90 on the highway !!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- much luv, stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
not sure fab and legend go together, but he is one of the better artists putting out music these days imo. and i also agree, 50 is not a legend.
How is 50 not a legend? 50 is a worldwide legend.

nobody is checking for any of these dudes outside of NY. :lol:

Who is checking for those dudes from Cali outside of a couple rappers ? That list is littered with dudes who make the same new school r&b/thot fusion mustard beat "party" music :lol:

50 is more like a worldwide superstar. Hate to say it but Soulja Boy kinda is too.

famb had 1 great album...

That did not age well
1 great album that had a bigger impact worldwide than most rappers' careers.
I live in Belgium, Europe. That album brought gangsta rap to the mainstream here. Before that album you wouldn't hear one rap song on tv or on the radio besides the Eminem and the occasional jay-z or 2pac song. When 50 dropped GRODT, rap was all you'd hear. 50 was being played constantly everywhere and other rappers started getting more spins too.
I hated rap during that time, I remember it so vividly because the constant rap being played everywhere annoyed the hell out of me. I'm still not a big fan of 50 but the impact he made with GRODT is undeniable.
Unfortunately when 50s buzz died so did the buzz he gave rap where I live. We don't even have a rap radio station here anymore. The last time I heard a rap song on the radio was when Jay Z dropped Holy Grail.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Tetsuo & Youth is easily better than TPAB.

Hard to even call TPAB a true rap or even Hip-Hop album.

It's more of a experimental pseudo Hip-Hop.

Spoken word with heavy Jazz & Funk influences.

Poppy poetry with great production.

At days end I find myself playing GKMC & even Overly Dedicated more than TPAB.

But hey that's just my opinion.
One of the dumbest opinions I have read in while, kudos.

Who is checking for those dudes from Cali outside of a couple rappers ? That list is littered with dudes who make the same new school r&b/thot fusion mustard beat "party" music :lol:
Bruh please don't try to downplay that Cali list to that NY list you put together. Stop being a homer for one second.

difference between that list and yours is nobody knows or follows that list except for tri state play. except Rocky, thats it, seems he missed his boat.

Last edited:
i bet you a pair of chicago 1's bobby shmurda wishes he was doing this wack *** dance "this Summer"

Last edited:
I live in Belgium, Europe. That album brought gangsta rap to the mainstream here. Before that album you wouldn't hear one rap song on tv or on the radio besides the Eminem and the occasional jay-z or 2pac song. When 50 dropped GRODT, rap was all you'd hear. 50 was being played constantly everywhere and other rappers started getting more spins too.
I hated rap during that time, I remember it so vividly because the constant rap being played everywhere annoyed the hell out of me. I'm still not a big fan of 50 but the impact he made with GRODT is undeniable.
Unfortunately when 50s buzz died so did the buzz he gave rap where I live. We don't even have a rap radio station here anymore. The last time I heard a rap song on the radio was when Jay Z dropped Holy Grail.
the album had a lot of success ..

But go back and listen to it tonight and tell me it is not a snoozefest...

You can go back and listen to old Jay Z, Biggie, Method Man, Nas, Kanye, Ludacris, Outkast, UGK....

And still be entertained.

That 50 cent album aged terribly.

the album had a lot of success ..

But go back and listen to it tonight and tell me it is not a snoozefest...

You can go back and listen to old Jay Z, Biggie, Method Man, Nas, Kanye, Ludacris, Outkast, UGK....

And still be entertained.

That 50 cent album aged terribly.
it was overproduced....

take a listen to power of the dollar, and tell me that isn't a classic in its own light tho...

I don't understand the hate for TPAB.

The album holds its own imo. And it stays true to Funk which was a huge part of West Coast gangsta rap. Why is that a huge shock for people? Have y'all ever listened to a DJ Quik, Suga Free, Dogg Pound, Eastsidaz, Cube or anyone besides Mustard?

Dre, Cube and others used to dedicate whole segments of their albums to Funk, giving it up to their OGs.

All of the following songs are Funk songs by West Coast MCs. Kendrick just took it one step farther. He stayed true.

it was overproduced....

take a listen to power of the dollar, and tell me that isn't a classic in its own light tho...
i'll go check it out.. never gave it a listen...

i kinda moved off the gangsta rap scene a while back... always appreciate some good mew-zak doe...

Back
Top Bottom