Brooklyn Nets 2015-2016 Season Thread

joe johnson coming up huge for us again in the clutch the other night... i love it :pimp:

it wasn't a pretty win tonight against the cavs, but i'll take it :lol:

Close game, rihanna lookin sexy in those courtside seats :smokin

joe jesus :rofl:

they put a scare in us with that 4th qtr, but overall they looked good last night. nice games from mirza, joe, & AK-47. he's been filling his role nicely since coming back from his back spasms.

DWill & his ankle :\

Great game tonight. Shaky start but they really kept it together at the end there. Hope they're ready for Miami on Friday.

8th seed! 
pimp.gif

we started off shaky last night, but we bounced back & stayed in it while looking good on both sides of the ball. great win :smokin

Bk straight roasting the heat in double OT :smokin

Last edited:
Was able to make it to the game last night, and I enjoyed the effort The Nets put in to gain the win. Brooklyn, lets get it!! Hopefully we can make the streak 6 :smokin

Missed most of last night's game because I was at a dinner but I caught both OTs. Really impressed by what I saw. Hopefully this streak keeps going. New Year, new Nets?

crazy finish last night :wow:

joe in that 1st qtr :x :wow: :nthat:

livingston :smokin

mirza with the troll face after that foul on lebron :rofl:

our good defense keeps on rolling... we did a good job of bouncing back & getting another quality win with 5 in a row.

Nets beat the heat and this thread is still dead :smh:

:lol: :frown:

Last edited:
Nets beat the heat and this thread is still dead :smh:

Lol maybe we should edit the thread title every little chance we get? Sorta like, nvm. Besides its a Friday night.

After the huge wins and the minutes they logged last night, I'm not surprised they lacked energy.

Back
Top Bottom