BROOOOOO....What was Tyga doin?!

Man I rock with Tyga. I used to think he was corny, but he was the first person I saw to rock a snapback in his "So Appalled" video (does Kanye get a pass for JACKING that beat?)
And I heard that song Faded he made in the club, that joint GOES.

what rapper isn't fake these days? his Careless World album had some bangers on there, he even got a Nas feature. not bad for a cornball :lol:

Man I rock with Tyga. I used to think he was corny, but he was the first person I saw to rock a snapback in his "So Appalled" video (does Kanye get a pass for JACKING that beat?)

lolwut? Tyga got that beat from an unmastered version of So Appalled that leaked.

Last edited:

delusional

A LOT of cornball ****** like this reside in the Inland Empire

Last edited:
this dude been corny outside of the booth :rolleyes

I wanna know who is responsible for dudes flow now casue one day it "Lime in the coconut and twist it all up then it went to Well Done 1 which banged :smokin"

watched this in class...got in trouble...teacher knew i wasn't paying attention because i started smiling at my screen

As stated earlier i couldnt take tyga seriously since lime in the coconut

This is the world star video from like 3 or 4 years ago. Getting exposed by this guy isnt a good way to start your reputation in my eyes.

Tyga will forever be on my list of "no matter what you do or what you make I'll never like you" rappers. Along with Big Sean, Soulja Boy and Fabolous. You can always identify a lame, money doesn't hide it

I was crying watching this. I wanna see the whole episode, **** was Kurupt doing?!

man i wouldn't shake his hand with a broke hand..
mean.gif

Tyga will forever be on my list of "no matter what you do or what you make I'll never like you" rappers. Along with Big Sean, Soulja Boy and Fabolous. You can always identify a lame, money doesn't hide it

This man knows.

Tyga never could rap so its not like any of this surprises me. He wasn't good then....he isn't good now. You can't get exposed when you've been corny your entire life.

Back
Top Bottom