BROS CAN US BIG DUDES BE WINNING?

Cut out sugar and trying to cut down on my breads. Fruits veggies and lean meats for me. Protein shake and oatmeal post workout. Let's get it, man. I lugging my heavy *** to the gym at minimum 4 days a week. Let's get in shape together my fellow thick mambs.

:pimp:

We can due it famb :pimp:

I wish people didn't act like fat people are the scourge of the earth by constructive with the criticism not destructive with it. Some people are gonna be happy with themselves and that's okay but for those that seek out the help .... help but dont act better than......just saying

Word, they be going hard sometimes for no reason, like chill lol.

All this big dudes aint winning is non sense. Im a big dude 5"9 355. what ever body type you are be comfortable in it
skinny fat whatever you start losing the minute you start being lazy.

Chicks dig confidence and structure .

I used to be 400 and start to think about my WIFE and KID me stayin that size and being lazy was selfish. put in work im not saying being a gym head but be active and I swear to the almighty you will get attention from females ( or males )

everymorning im in the gym at 5 am. Run a mile and lift on circuit for 1 hr or so. switch up your diet and change your mindset.

plus I went to the doctor the othere day and test positive for bad motherfker ......they aint no cure for that

lol but srs get you confidence up
That's not healthy breh. 355 @ 5'9 
sick.gif
. If you need help or need a meal plan or something PM me. I'll be glad to help out some NT'ers.

Son what??

Stop giving bad advice.

It's all diet. I know fat dudes who play ball everyday and still the same weight.

Plus even if he is eating at a caloric surplus he'll still maintain his weight or gain.

Thats not what he's saying though. Its the risks of being overweight. You run into potential problems such as......

its not totally bad advice. All he did leave out was to eat decent. I did this last year and lost 25lbs in a lil over a month but i did it for an hour and only 2-3 days a week. AND i didnt eat that clean. Speaking from experience.
Eating is 85% of it homie. In everything.

If you want to bulk up and gain muscle you're not doing it without the eating part. 

If you wanna cut down fat you have to eat at a calorie deficit in order to lose the weight. Running won't do anything to you unless you're running a whole lot. You gotta be at a deficit PERIOD.

Eating at a maintence level with tons of cardio will lose fat but very very slow.

Where did you see THAT in this thread?

We just have to stop making people think everything is OK when it isn't, just because we want everyone to feel good. Not saying for us to be a jerk to them but lying to them is just as bad as disrespecting them and treating them like ****.
What's wrong with eating healthy but eating at maintenance? You could absolutely be healthy and be overweight man. Do you understand the difference between being fat + eating McDonalds and being fat + eating fruits/veggies/lean mean?

There is a huge difference. The latter is a VERY common scenario.

Now, if we're talking OBESE, then you're right. It's not okay. But overweight/kinda fat? You can definitely be healthy without worries of getting sick.

You guys are equating fat to eating a ton and eating trash. It's just not true. Most fat people eat at a maintenance level. They just don't go through the actual effort of cutting calories at a +500 level daily for a variety of reasons. Losing weight does not equal healthier. I could lose weight eating Dominos and McDonalds all day.
Diabetes is a common health risk you run into when you're overweight.

Also eating McDonalds and Dominos isn't a great idea. You'll feel sluggish every day and you'll be over consuming the daily fats your body needs.
Cut out sugar and trying to cut down on my breads. Fruits veggies and lean meats for me. Protein shake and oatmeal post workout. Let's get it, man. I lugging my heavy *** to the gym at minimum 4 days a week. Let's get in shape together my fellow thick mambs.
No.

Don't cut out bread. Its not necessary. 

You will lose weight simply by eating the following which is recommended.

.4 x Body weight = g's of fat.

1 x body weight = g's of protein

remaining calories are carbs.

-

I hate seeing people cut out carbs. Its not necessary for weight loss.

If I was fat, I'd just be dress well, stay groomed and keep my booty washed. You can't be fat, stank and bummy.​
 ​
I'm skinny as hell though 
pimp.gif
 ​

I thought dudes on here already knew that men don't need to look good to get fine females?

Edit

The ****?!!! 5'9 and you 355? I could've rocked with you saying something like 250 but 35*******5? EGHCK!

Last edited:
I thought dudes on here already knew that men don't need to look good to get fine females?

Edit

The ****?!!! 5'9 and you 355? I could've rocked with you saying something like 250 but 35*******5? EGHCK!
99% of people can't even Squat, Deadlift or Bench Press him. 

Thats really high.

Thanks man, but I have lived in South Austin my whole life. I usually ride the Greenbelt and Walnut Creek. Town Lake is great to people watch.

cool man was a north side cat for a long time REAGAN / Cameron road area now I live south . every morning hit the P. F. on slaughter and MAN SHACKAAAAA

#TeamFightForYourLife

cool man was a north side cat for a long time REAGAN / Cameron road area now I live south . every morning hit the P. F. on slaughter and MAN SHACKAAAAA

#TeamFightForYourLife
That your girl in your profile pic, if so you are winning, big man or not. Stay on the grind man. 

A lot of people in here giving advice that don't know **** about losing weight, building muscle or nutrition.

I highly suggest any of you guys trying to get healthy to come to the Stay in shape thread and we will gladly help y'all out.

Remember for it to really work it has to be a lifestyle change, not some fad diet.

Last edited:
I'm a bigger dude, but have been losing weight just for health reasons, not for the *****. Never had a problem pulling chicks though. May not get everyone I want, but I do well for myself. The charm is what gets me far though and the confidence.

Back
Top Bottom