Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Did you really just bring this up? Some people really have no grasp on what a real fight is. Very delusional.  Testicle train and break all the bones you want. That *+%$ ain't helping against an elite mma fighter. If you want to believe they're fighting gods out there who keep all the fighting secrets to themselves, go right ahead. I'm DONE with this thread. Have fun Anton
laugh.gif

you avy is all kinds of wrong dude and chill with the delusional talk. you gotta realize there are people whose entire lifestyle is devoted to training. No alcohol, sex, orgasm, drugs, going out on dates, having a 9-5, tv nothing. just straight training all day everyday. training when you eat standing up, to training, how you go to sleep.  You're the delusional one for allowing tv to impress you to the point where an elite mma fighter is the best there is in the world to you. The world is much bigger than what you see on the telly young one.
Oh the irony.
And I bet there's a Buddhist mone somewhere better than Michael Jordan ever was, because all he does is train. Of course we won't ever see him play basketball professionally though, that would make no sense!
GUARANTEE there is... or there would be if they trained for basketball.  But they don't.

There are however institutions that train in martial arts like that and have been for at least a couple dozen generations though.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Did you really just bring this up? Some people really have no grasp on what a real fight is. Very delusional.  Testicle train and break all the bones you want. That *+%$ ain't helping against an elite mma fighter. If you want to believe they're fighting gods out there who keep all the fighting secrets to themselves, go right ahead. I'm DONE with this thread. Have fun Anton
laugh.gif

you avy is all kinds of wrong dude and chill with the delusional talk. you gotta realize there are people whose entire lifestyle is devoted to training. No alcohol, sex, orgasm, drugs, going out on dates, having a 9-5, tv nothing. just straight training all day everyday. training when you eat standing up, to training, how you go to sleep.  You're the delusional one for allowing tv to impress you to the point where an elite mma fighter is the best there is in the world to you. The world is much bigger than what you see on the telly young one.
Oh the irony.
And I bet there's a Buddhist mone somewhere better than Michael Jordan ever was, because all he does is train. Of course we won't ever see him play basketball professionally though, that would make no sense!
GUARANTEE there is... or there would be if they trained for basketball.  But they don't.

There are however institutions that train in martial arts like that and have been for at least a couple dozen generations though.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Both in the cage or in the streets (if it makes a difference) who would you say wins and in what fashion? 

Bruce Lee would leave Silva in a body bag. 

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Both in the cage or in the streets (if it makes a difference) who would you say wins and in what fashion? 

Bruce Lee would leave Silva in a body bag. 

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.
Bruce lee pioneered what we know as mainstream martial arts today. This dude created technical manuals on the science, philosophy, and poetry of martial arts. calling dude a actor doesn't do him justice.

people do not understand the martial arts and fluid dynamics of what bruce lee was and others who practice cultivation of qi. It's not about having brute force or pounding strengths like most Americanized martial arts has lead folks to believe. Masters of the art think what we think of the arts as nothing more then "flowery punches and embroidered kicks". It's about how much energy you can transfer with the most efficient range of movement. There are monks out there that train to pick up boulders and bricks tied to their testicles,  sleep with all their body weight on one finger, continuously make micro breaks to the bones in their hand punching brick walls and trees for years to develop harder bones to make more damaging punches and sustainable to injury. MMA is a joke to them
anybody see that documentary where the two american fighters went to train and fight against monks in asia? I shall search
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

idk about yall, but watching bruces vids his punches are damb near lightning fast. and im sure its not weak so a blow to the face a couple times would have any one knocked out.
Bruce lee pioneered what we know as mainstream martial arts today. This dude created technical manuals on the science, philosophy, and poetry of martial arts. calling dude a actor doesn't do him justice.

people do not understand the martial arts and fluid dynamics of what bruce lee was and others who practice cultivation of qi. It's not about having brute force or pounding strengths like most Americanized martial arts has lead folks to believe. Masters of the art think what we think of the arts as nothing more then "flowery punches and embroidered kicks". It's about how much energy you can transfer with the most efficient range of movement. There are monks out there that train to pick up boulders and bricks tied to their testicles,  sleep with all their body weight on one finger, continuously make micro breaks to the bones in their hand punching brick walls and trees for years to develop harder bones to make more damaging punches and sustainable to injury. MMA is a joke to them
anybody see that documentary where the two american fighters went to train and fight against monks in asia? I shall search
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

People asking for videos of fights that happened 50-60 years ago like people could record them and upload them on youtube.

1285960289888.gif
@ people thinking any mma fighter could wash him
The man was a physical freak 
The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Okay, good to know that this guy would own in MMA if he chose to fight:

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

Bruce's body was much much better, built to the max. He had bodybuilding pros, dudes like Lou Ferrigno, Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray going  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

this built body combined with his fighting intelligence, ability to read moves and counter, lightning speed, focused power etc etc

makes him dangerous even to anderson.  like they say anything can happen in a fight.

good read on Bruce's physique

Chuck Norris - "Lee, pound for pound, might well have been one of the strongest men in the world, and certainly one of the quickest".

People asking for videos of fights that happened 50-60 years ago like people could record them and upload them on youtube.

1285960289888.gif

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

Bruce's body was much much better, built to the max. He had bodybuilding pros, dudes like Lou Ferrigno, Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray going  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

this built body combined with his fighting intelligence, ability to read moves and counter, lightning speed, focused power etc etc

makes him dangerous even to anderson.  like they say anything can happen in a fight.

Chuck Norris - "Lee, pound for pound, might well have been one of the strongest men in the world, and certainly one of the quickest".

Yea Bruce Lee is my physical motivation. Whenever I think of a perfect body to model myself after, I think about Bruce. (No Romo)

Yea Bruce Lee is my physical motivation. Whenever I think of a perfect body to model myself after, I think about Bruce. (No Romo)

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

1285960289888.gif

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"Chuck Norris has gone on record recalling the time that he went to visit the Lee family and seeing Bruce lying on the living room floor bouncing his son Brandon on his abdomen while simultaneously performing dumbbell flyes for his pecs and leg raises for his abs - and watching television to boot!" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

1285960289888.gif

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

"Chuck Norris has gone on record recalling the time that he went to visit the Lee family and seeing Bruce lying on the living room floor bouncing his son Brandon on his abdomen while simultaneously performing dumbbell flyes for his pecs and leg raises for his abs - and watching television to boot!" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Hey Anton i've got a quick question.

Since it seems like you are not afraid/think you could beat Bruce Lee because of his size, do you think you could beat a Pacquiao or Mayweather who are similar in size?

I've seen both of them fight so I would be more reluctant to fight them. They are PROVEN champions. But after 3 years of doing nothing but training i'm sure I could go a few rounds with them. I don't have the same respect for Bruce Lee as a fighter.

Since it seems like you are not afraid/think you could beat Bruce Lee because of his size, do you think you could beat a Pacquiao or Mayweather who are similar in size?

I've seen both of them fight so I would be more reluctant to fight them. They are PROVEN champions. But after 3 years of doing nothing but training i'm sure I could go a few rounds with them. I don't have the same respect for Bruce Lee as a fighter.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

3 years of training vs a dude who trained non stop for the majority of his life?? Good luck my dude.

Back
Top Bottom