Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Hey Anton i've got a quick question.

Since it seems like you are not afraid/think you could beat Bruce Lee because of his size, do you think you could beat a Pacquiao or Mayweather who are similar in size?

I've seen both of them fight so I would be more reluctant to fight them. They are PROVEN champions. But after 3 years of doing nothing but training i'm sure I could go a few rounds with them. I don't have the same respect for Bruce Lee as a fighter.
3 years of training vs a dude who trained non stop for the majority of his life?? Good luck my dude.

Since it seems like you are not afraid/think you could beat Bruce Lee because of his size, do you think you could beat a Pacquiao or Mayweather who are similar in size?

I've seen both of them fight so I would be more reluctant to fight them. They are PROVEN champions. But after 3 years of doing nothing but training i'm sure I could go a few rounds with them. I don't have the same respect for Bruce Lee as a fighter.

You're trollin, right? Right?

this thread is hilarious...

as funny as " who would win TYSON OR BRUCE LEE " thread. lol

this thread is hilarious...

as funny as " who would win TYSON OR BRUCE LEE " thread. lol

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

3 years of training vs a dude who trained non stop for the majority of his life?? Good luck my dude.
A man who trained non-stop for his whole life with nothing to show for it but movies. That's like me practicing to become a surgeon my whole life with books and cadavers and people trusting me to confidently save actual lives on my first day as a trauma surgeon. Or like sending a guy who has been practicing to become a sharp-shooter to war. Where is dude's fight experience? Where are his battle scars? I've seen Pacquaio beat up people in real life, I've only seen Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan do it in movies.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

A man who trained non-stop for his whole life with nothing to show for it but movies. That's like me practicing to become a surgeon my whole life with books and cadavers and people trusting me to confidently save actual lives on my first day as a trauma surgeon. Or like sending a guy who has been practicing to become a sharp-shooter to war. Where is dude's fight experience? Where are his battle scars? I've seen Pacquaio beat up people in real life, I've only seen Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan do it in movies.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Im actually not, not at all I just don't see Bruce Lee the way some do. Call me delusional, but I genuinely don't have the same fear and respect for his fighting abilities as I do for other fighters. It's a combination of my confidence in my size and strength (if I actually worked out
eyes.gif
) and the fact that he hasn't really fought anyone.

Im actually not, not at all I just don't see Bruce Lee the way some do. Call me delusional, but I genuinely don't have the same fear and respect for his fighting abilities as I do for other fighters. It's a combination of my confidence in my size and strength (if I actually worked out
eyes.gif

Alright, whatever. You can keep living in your delusional world. For the record, he'd fought plenty of people, sanctioned and not.

Alright, whatever. You can keep living in your delusional world. For the record, he'd fought plenty of people, sanctioned and not.

haven't seen it, I don't believe him he needs more people. And he certainly hasn't fought and dominated many MUCH BIGGER, in-shape fighters. When someone sends me a vid of him doing so that isn't Kareem Abdul Jabbar I will reconsider.

haven't seen it, I don't believe him he needs more people. And he certainly hasn't fought and dominated many MUCH BIGGER, in-shape fighters. When someone sends me a vid of him doing so that isn't Kareem Abdul Jabbar I will reconsider.

eyes.gif

I use to love watching guys like your get their !%* handed to in High School.

I'm 6'4 220, I'm starting linebacker in Varsity, I'll kill anybody in school... and proceeds to get beat up by the 5'7 Asian kid in Student body.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I'm 6'4 220, I'm starting linebacker in Varsity, I'll kill anybody in school... and proceeds to get beat up by the 5'7 Asian kid in Student body.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The difference between me and those guys is I'm not a bully....this is after a dedicated 3 years of training and studying my opponent. There are smaller Asian fighters that I fear eg Pacquaio and literally every Muay Thai fighter
sick.gif
(Refer to the Muay Thai vid I posted
sick.gif
). Size is a huge advantage if you're prepared which I would plan on being if I'm going to fight him.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

The difference between me and those guys is I'm not a bully....this is after a dedicated 3 years of training and studying my opponent. There are smaller Asian fighters that I fear eg Pacquaio and literally every Muay Thai fighter
sick.gif
(Refer to the Muay Thai vid I posted
sick.gif
). Size is a huge advantage if you're prepared which I would plan on being if I'm going to fight him.

Bruce Lee isnt the same as God. Bruce existed and there is proof of it. You dont need video proof to know he was the most dangerous man in the world. You have documentation of martial art masters, boxing champs, street fighting kids, anyone and everyone stepping up to Bruce and proceeding to get their %%% whooped.

You fear Muai Thai fighters, but dont fear the man who can adapt to defeat any of them? Come on, man.

Bruce Lee isnt the same as God. Bruce existed and there is proof of it. You dont need video proof to know he was the most dangerous man in the world. You have documentation of martial art masters, boxing champs, street fighting kids, anyone and everyone stepping up to Bruce and proceeding to get their %%% whooped.

You fear Muai Thai fighters, but dont fear the man who can adapt to defeat any of them? Come on, man.

He isn't the most dangerous man in the world, at this point dude is just as mythified as God is and it will only get worse. Years from now people will be making up more stories about how he killed a man by staring into his soul.

People "CLAIM" he can adapt to defeat any muay thai fighter, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is but unfortunately he's dead.
ohwell.gif
rip.

Most dangerous man in the world my @$...smh. For the record my claims of being able to take on Bruce isn't anymore delusional than the title of this thread. And I think something that needs to be further discussed is where Jacke Chan stands in all of this... cause dude is a martial arts expert and master in his own right. Where are the "Jackie Chan can beat up anybody" claims?

He isn't the most dangerous man in the world, at this point dude is just as mythified as God is and it will only get worse. Years from now people will be making up more stories about how he killed a man by staring into his soul.

People "CLAIM" he can adapt to defeat any muay thai fighter, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is but unfortunately he's dead.
ohwell.gif
rip.

Most dangerous man in the world my @$...smh. For the record my claims of being able to take on Bruce isn't anymore delusional than the title of this thread. And I think something that needs to be further discussed is where Jacke Chan stands in all of this... cause dude is a martial arts expert and master in his own right. Where are the "Jackie Chan can beat up anybody" claims?

Anderson is the Bruce Lee of this era. But much bigger. Anyone who thinks he's purely a muay thai fighter is flat out wrong.

And we have proof of this.

Anderson is the Bruce Lee of this era. But much bigger. Anyone who thinks he's purely a muay thai fighter is flat out wrong.

And we have proof of this.

Back
Top Bottom