Bruh, I dont think im ever getting married

Was talking to my Christian friend about this. His logic is, Christians that pray together have a lower rate of divorce."

How is this even quantifiable? 

Was talking to my Christian friend about this. His logic is, Christians that pray together have a lower rate of divorce."

values, morals, come on now.
family time, even if an obligstiom still.brings them together,

Yeah I get the concept even though I don't agree with the ultimatum like circumstances. "Stay married or God will hate you". Have a horrible life as long as you stay together. I'm speaking about a situations when a marriage goes south

Last edited:
Yeah I get the concept even though I don't agree with the ultimatum like circumstances. "Stay married or God will hate you". Have a horrible life as long as you stay together. I'm speaking about a situations when a marriage goes south

the thing is, they want it to go south. thry can reverse back to what made it good. i never even read about religion being a reason. i do hear about people just digging out. not speaking for everyone n what not but culture in POV plays a big role.

i dont understand how u gonna divorce with kids, a house, joint accounts, and try unwind that.

Now the drug, and cheating stuff is another story.

damn society.

Say what you will about religion, but if it keeps both parties in a marriage honest about themselves and their expectations that may hold their marriage together. If all that's holding a marriage together I'd a good job and shared bank anccounts that's bound to unravel at some point in time.

Culture, philosophy, ideals, life goals...are all underrated aspects of a sustainable marriage.

I was reading about the recent phenomenon of incteasrf divorce in Asian countries, and it was mostlyrelated to a change/shift in culture

Say what you will about religion, but if it keeps both parties in a marriage honest about themselves and their expectations that may hold their marriage together. If all that's holding a marriage together I'd a good job and shared bank anccounts that's bound to unravel at some point in time.

Culture, philosophy, ideals, life goals...are all underrated aspects of a sustainable marriage.

I was reading about the recent phenomenon of incteasrf divorce in Asian countries, and it was mostlyrelated to a change/shift in culture

ecactly all christopher carambus‘ fault

http://www.returnofkings.com/58622/ex-wife-wins-right-to-sue-for-alimony-twenty-years-later
mean.gif
Stuff like this makes you wonder.

Damn, even when the divorce is done and both parties mutually part ways, they still go after you. Sharks in the water.

Whoever says family courts are fair to both men and women are clearly lying to themselves.

Last edited:
It's because instead of the state having to take care of her old dumb ***, they'd rather put the bill on a man who took care of himself and made a way well after she can claim any part of his success.

The state might as well be a co-conspirator with these bum *** criminal washed up *******. That ***** might slip on a banana peel asking me 20 years after the fact to argue some common sense to the court.

Stuff like this makes you wonder.

Damn, even when the divorce is done and both parties mutually part ways, they still go after you. Sharks in the water.

Whoever says family courts are fair to both men and women are clearly lying to themselves.
I see stuff like this and it makes some more sense why dudes get caught up in murder for hire charges.

Either that or fake your death and adopt a new id and/or never be legit again.

It's because instead of the state having to take care of her old dumb ***, they'd rather put the bill on a man who took care of himself and made a way well after she can claim any part of his success.

The state might as well be a co-conspirator with these bum *** criminal washed up *******. That ***** might slip on a banana peel asking me 20 years after the fact to argue some common sense to the court.

Damn...:lol:

All of this bruh.

Back
Top Bottom