Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Lmao [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

He look like a cartoon character I can't quite place. Don't know if its from a goofy movie or what
Lmao, it's definitely from Goofy movie or something goofy related, maybe the goof troops cartoon. But I know exactly which character you're talking about :lol: .

View media item 1802346

Bruhhhhhh

View media item 1876177
I sent that pic to my TSA homegirl and she said they work at the same airport, dawwwwggg

View media item 605737

You can't just end it like that bro. We need more information man :lol:

View media item 1681525

View media item 1876858

It's only Powerline guys, the biggest TSA Rock Star on the planet; he aint bigger than Xavier Cugat, the mambo king though

You guys are off the wall with this :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol yo gotti been had a capsule shaped head since the 90s. He might be victim of weekly line ups.

You gotta neglect a clean line up from time to time to keep these barbers at bay. I think they feel like you'll come back sooner when the line not so fresh even though its just that they edged the yard a few feet back and the cut don't look crisp.

Lmao, it's definitely from Goofy movie or something goofy related, maybe the goof troops cartoon. But I know exactly which character you're talking about :lol: .
Gotta be from either one

View media item 1876858

It's only Powerline guys, the biggest TSA Rock Star on the planet; he aint bigger than Xavier Cugat, the mambo king though
:rofl: yep. Son hair is truly comical. Fool gotta 90s chicken head do

Last edited:
Cousins not looking too good. Makes sense why he is always angry.

d97835004968e0227c343dbf189df0c2_crop_north.png

Last edited:
Lol yo gotti been had a capsule shaped head since the 90s. He might be victim of weekly line ups.

You gotta neglect a clean line up from time to time to keep these barbers at bay. I think they feel like you'll come back sooner when the line not so fresh even though its just that they edged the yard a few feet back and the cut don't look crisp.

:lol: def a victim of weekly line ups.

:rofl: at keeping these barbers at bay. So true

I yam

You know he's involved in some wizardry
No wizardry at all. Looks legit, just a combination of receding + too frequent lineups. 

Tbh I'm currently going through a stretch where I purposely haven't gotten a lineup in almost two months. Have started to see some really great results. 

Been telling all my homies that when they get a cut, they don't need to always get a lineup with it. 

Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom