Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

hqdefault.jpg

i remember when jada had these impressionable young ****** making headbands out of Bounty. :x

Some of these dudes lines arent that bad, they just got big heads.

Plies stay looking like he has a headache.

^Seen too many dudes swag come to a screeching halt off those magic words. Straight up ready to call it night right there.

Before one of my homeboys came to terms with his baldness he would legit go home or go to another spot if they didn't let him in with a hat :lol: ...had ****** drive out DC one time to go to love day but had to turn right back around n go home cuz they wasn't letting fitteds in the club :smh:

Y'all are blowing my mind with some of these pics. I've never seen that Jeezy pic :rofl: :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Had to take a second look, its almost MS Paint like :lol:

Never realized Mystikal's bandana was covering that much forehead

Last edited:
Deron Williams looks so much better with the baldy. Manu Ginobili needs to scalp his head. Don't even get why he doesn't. He has a beard for it.

Hurricane Chris needs to let it go soon:

CJfU4IrWsAA-sve.jpg

Anyone ever see DJ Drama with no hat?

I told yall bout my dude that paints his hair on? And it is obvious as hell. Like, he does it himself, at the crib. He gave himself a black ice fade to keep up with the jones'. it's so sus. One day were were all hooping and he got fouled and hit in the head....the whole front came off b and was smeared on his forehead b....nobody knew what to say...when the game ended, he said he had to use the bathroom. 5 minutes later, homie had a whole new style. had the fresh taper on deck. equipped with waves and errthang. He had to have gone in the bathroom stall and did it so no one would see. It's crazy, that amount of work.i

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom