Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I'm good, but men clowning other mens receding hair lines seems bugged out. It's a looming possibility I do not want to tempt. Salute those in the struggle & thank genetics for another day.

I'm good, but men clowning other mens receding hair lines seems bugged out. It's a looming possibility I do not want to tempt. Salute those in the struggle & thank genetics for another day.
I think for the most part we just clown on dudes who aren't embracing their baldness. Those dudes with disrespectful hairlines, wigs, weaves or that black paint people are putting on their head need a wake up call.

Last edited:
I think for the most part we just clown on dudes who aren't embracing their baldness. Those dudes with disrespectful hairlines, wigs, weaves or that black paint people are putting on their head need a wake up call.

Ya its more so the sorcery that some of these dudes are using and just not coming home. I get not every has the head shape for the baldy (see the brother with the bell pepper head) but that motor oil **** and black ice is an open invitation to get clowned if you ask me.

Another reason this thread exists is for dudes like DJ drama who go swimming with their hat on because they're too scared to take it off. That **** is just sad man 
mean.gif
. There is not one picture of him in the last 10 years without a hat. Papoose is another one. 

laugh.gif
 @ that drama video. 

dude never showing his line in the light of day.

I'm convinced papoose sleeps with a fitted on. 

Back
Top Bottom