Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I cannot breathe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ol hi I'm Kemba walker and I have cable lookin boy

Last edited:
maybe he had a really bad shape up and got his wig pushed back in 2011?

That's what I was thinking...his barber might have just pushed his **** back when he got that haircut. I had a couple barbers do that to me before...had me heated

Is this an NYC thing?
I had a homeboy like this in HS.. he wore a fitted for like 6 years straight... i remember we were having a little freak fest at my other homies crib and we were done and came out to go check up on this dude to see if he had his hat on.... we walked in and son is going to work like Mr Marcus in 99 with a Grays fitted and some socks...  funniest day in this summer of 2000

That fool didnt have a line up to begin with. Wtf was he tryna give a "tutorial" on?

Old boy was treating his line like a damn patch of weeds. He had no regard for what got chopped, then had the nerve to be mad at the end.

Old patchwork quilt *** scalp. What exactly did he hope to accomplish besides the Robocop deluxe?

220px-Joleon_Lescott_20120611.jpg

:smh:

^Lescott doesn't belong in here

"England goalscorer Joleon Lescott has scars on his forehead and hairline after getting hit by a car when he was a five-year-old.
Struck outside his primary school in Birmingham, Lescott was dragged along the road by the car, while his distraught mother watched on from her own vehicle.
'I was lucky,' he said in 2006. 'A lot of people have come off a lot worse than I did.

..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eu...Joleon-Lescott-diced-death.html#ixzz41ON0OPMR

Back
Top Bottom