Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I said it before and I'll say it again, it wont be too long before there are underarm/pube hair transplants.

I mean they honestly should, you wouldnt have to rock the scar on the back of your head. And pubes pretty much never stop growing

Any of you seen this Caboki product? Saw the commercial ad on youtube.

It's all good until it rains or you sweat or you put your head on a pillow or someone touches it or if someone sees you in direct sunlight. 

Any of you seen this Caboki product? Saw the commercial ad on youtube.

I have some, they had a free giveaway when they first came out. It's legit. You'd expect it to sweat off or smear on pillows and headrests of your car, but somehow it does not. It's not liquid or paint like black ice, it's like a fiber similar to a dust that somehow magically static clings to your head and the rest of your hair.

Last edited:
^ Damn. 

roll.gif

The only problem I see is the top and sides don't quite look blended enough giving it that "full" look. Now, this could be attributed to it being fresh and needs more time. Otherwise, it looks like he is starting the thinning process, and even with that, it looks better than what drove him to have this procedure. All in all, not a bad job because who is going to be tall enough to critique the man's follicles anyway. I give it a solid 7/10.

Good analysis, spot on really. But what you might not understand is that transplanted hair will never be the same density as a full head of hair; it's more like 50% the density. Hair transplants can only give the illusion of a full head of hair. There is limited donor hair to take from which is why it's really important for anyone considering transplants to be on medication (propecia) that helps slow down further loss. In this case, 8400 grafts is a huge procedure and likely this guy doesn't have much more donor hair that a doctor could use to thicken his hair any more

Back
Top Bottom