Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Time for the periodic witchcraft update.. this ***** really performing magic. 

View media item 1985821
View media item 1985822View media item 1985824View media item 1985827

View media item 1985825
View media item 1985826
Gave this ***** a new persona 

View media item 1985823

throwback to NT'ers favorite "from Jeremie Escalante to Matt Barnes"

Just a reminder how having good hair (and hairline) is such a blessing.

Modern medicine really needs to find a permanent and affordable cure for balding.

Last edited:

Modern medicine really needs to find a permanent and affordable cure for balding.

I still dont get what "good hair" is people say. Those people you define as having "good hair" bald and have horrible hairlines as well

Last edited:

I still dont get what "good hair" is people say. Those people you define as having "good hair" bald and have horrible hairlines as well

Where have I defined what "good hair" is to me?

That's not their real hair so I'm obviously not referring to the fellas in those pics.

For me, good hair just means non-thinning hair.

Good hair is one of the most ignorant statements ever. Different people have different textures. Ignant ***.

I think you guys misinterpreted what he meant. I read it as having good hair as in having a full head of hair and not balding like he said.

:lol: at people getting offended by the term good hair. Homeboy probably just meant not thinning/balding. That's 2016 for you though. Can't say anything without offending someone.

:lol: at people getting offended by the term good hair. Homeboy probably just meant not thinning/balding. That's 2016 for you though. Can't say anything without offending someone.

Nah i really was trying to pin point what he meant. He clarified it though :lol:

It doesn't Seem that bad from that pic but I guess it's time for that light ceaser that way you won't be stressing it

We need to see his mom's hairline also.

...because I've read certain pieces of literature that claim you inherit the gene pertaining to male pattern baldness from your mother. I've seen fathers with full heads of hair and intact hairlines while their juniors are already receeding and/or thinning so it's possible I assume. This theory discounts a lot of lifestyle factors could contribute to baldness as well that may not have anything to do with genetics.

Male pattern baldness is hella tricky though, and you never know if you'll get hit with it and when. :rolleyes

I can't remember if I read that the gene for baldness coming from your mother's side of the family was true or not. My maternal grandfather had thinning hair. I look on my dad's side of the family and my granda had a full head of hair until he passed away. My dad and uncles are over 50 years old and all of them still have their hair. I'm almost 31 and have thick hair.

I can't remember if I read that the gene for baldness coming from your mother's side of the family was true or not. My maternal grandfather had thinning hair. I look on my dad's side of the family and my granda had a full head of hair until he passed away. My dad and uncles are over 50 years old and all of them still have their hair. I'm almost 31 and have thick hair.
I don't know what the science is on this because it seems inconsistent. My dad was balding at like 27 and I am 34 with a head full of hair (knock on wood).  My uncle (mothers brother) hair has been thinning for over 25 years or so and his son (my cousin) has been balding since he was 20 (and just rocks a baldy).  My cousin's uncle (His Mother's brother) died a few years ago and he still had a fro.

Last edited:
People still think it comes from 1 side of the family. Both sides of the family can carry the gene for balding. You can get it from either side.

Mines definitely thinning in the center. Sa me place my brothers is starting to fade.I'm 26 he's 32. Hopefully I can get these dreads in before everything goes lol

Steph's lineup gets worse with every game. Who is his barber?

920x920.jpg

A Filipino guy. He cuts some of the clippers players too. He was featured on a youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom