Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

:lol: the hell do I care if Drake is balding or not? It is overcast now that I look again, i saw the pic real quick on my phone.

That's the Jewish part of son, he can just cop that yarmulke like the rest.

Son, THATS how 'yamika' is really spelled? :wow:

I gotta step my culture up b :smh:

Here I been all my life confusing 'yamika' or 'yarmulke' and 'yamaha'

Shambles

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a difficult word to spell. I didn't know the correct spelling either until recently.

That's the Jewish part of son, he can just cop that yarmulke like the rest.

Son, THATS how 'yamika' is really spelled? :wow:

I gotta step my culture up b :smh:

Here I been all my life confusing 'yamika' or 'yarmulke' and 'yamaha'

Shambles

YOOO I just realized i never had to write that word and wouldn't have even been close.

I even read that and didnt notice the spelling :rofl:

Draymond is up next

Tyga has the audacity to take a snap in the barber chair like he's getting a real lineup

This guy tyga trimmer never even touched his hair  
laugh.gif

Must be getting that Doc Rivers cut

It works. I don't take it, but it has a successful track record, but there are some side effects like any other pill.

I just got some prescribed to me today, and I want to go for it and start using it but i'm hesitant.

Less serious side effects may include:
impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
abnormal ejaculation;

swelling in your hands or feet;
swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
dizziness, weakness;
feeling like you might pass out;
headache;
runny nose; or.

does the end justify the means fam?...

Less serious side effects may include:
impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
abnormal ejaculation;

swelling in your hands or feet;
swelling or tenderness in your breasts;
dizziness, weakness;
feeling like you might pass out;
headache;
runny nose; or.

does the end justify the means fam?...
My doc said that these side effects aren't likely to happen to folks who take it before their mid 30's due to their testosterone being able to balance it out. Said that these side effects coincide with men having a drop in testosterone in their mid 30's 

I just got some prescribed to me today, and I want to go for it and start using it but i'm hesitant.

Why? Fines with some rogaine is a killer combo.

My doc said that these side effects aren't likely to happen to folks who take it before their mid 30's due to their testosterone being able to balance it out. Said that these side effects coincide with men having a drop in testosterone in their mid 30's 

I'm sure its happened to people under 30 but chances are alot less.

Why? Fines with some rogaine is a killer combo.
I'm sure its happened to people under 30 but chances are alot less.

Nah im sure ppl under 30 have had those side effects fasho and Ive just heard good things results wise with finasteride and what not

Why are so many young cats going bald? Ive seen more and more dudes in their early 20s going bald then ever before.

I'm 30 years old and I've seen so many guys I went to school going completely bald or their hairlines recede ALL THE WAY UP.

In my circle of friends, only 4 guys have receding hairlines. They got a few years left but one of them was real bad and just shaved his head.

Its a far better look than keeping the struggle on top.

I can tell my **** is going towards it eventually but right now, im like the only one that can really notice.

The thinning at the top was killing me. I had come home. I'm about a good 5 months in. The bald life is cool but it's a lot of maintenece cause the sides of my hair still try and grow in thick :smh:

The ladies are coming around to it though

:wow: I shaved my head bald

My hair was thinning bad and my old barber was making bread of me since i went to see him every 3-4 days :x I said eff it and just used the clipper the cut everthing off, not shave tho. s now im bald with a beard and ive getting ALOT more interest from MORE females. Happier then ever 8)

Back
Top Bottom