Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

We all know why he ain't touch the front
laugh.gif

Lmao his toupee man
roll.gif

Used to see the title of this thread and would always be like "the heck does that even mean?" So I finally come in here and get to reading and damn near pass out from laughing so hard at y'all N's in hear roasting the he'll outta Ray Lewis and anybody else with the Jedi hair tricks... this may be my new favorite thread.

Oh yeah I'm thankful I ain't dealing with any sort of hair loss, albeit I'm only 25 but some of these dudes y'all showing much younger than that.... God bless em [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm studying Tyga's wig like I'm preparing for an aeronautical engineering exam and I still don't get. That "comb forward" theory looking more and more valid as pics continue to surface. :rolleyes

I'm studying Tyga's wig like I'm preparing for an aeronautical engineering exam and I still don't get. That "comb forward" theory looking more and more valid as pics continue to surface. :rolleyes

What don't you get? He glues a piece of rug to his scalp where he's balding

I'm studying Tyga's wig like I'm preparing for an aeronautical engineering exam and I still don't get. That "comb forward" theory looking more and more valid as pics continue to surface.
eyes.gif
Lol all he did was put his piece on and cut it in that way. Imagine gluing an afro to a bald person, then cutting the fro into a bow cut or some ****

That's essentially what Thank You God Always did.

Lol all he did was put his piece on and cut it in that way. Imagine gluing an afro to a bald person, then cutting the fro into a bow cut or some ****

That's essentially what Thank You God Always did.

So he basically got a stencil on his head. For shame!

Back
Top Bottom