Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Dude got the Paul George hairline now [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]:lol:

Last edited:
I've been in denial for a min but my line is pretty bad. Not sure I want to cut it yet though.

need that restoration **** for my face b... why my moustache cant connect to the rest of my facial hair... like cmon man u almost there connecting all the dots together... connect 4 mane

need that restoration **** for my face b... why my moustache cant connect to the rest of my facial hair... like cmon man u almost there connecting all the dots together... connect 4 mane

Genes fam. Not everyone is blessed with the facial hair. BUT how old are you??

I've been in denial for a min but my line is pretty bad. Not sure I want to cut it yet though.
My corner on the right side trying to MJ fadeaway. When I get a fresh cut, my barber just has to keep going on the straight part of the front line an extra 1/4 inch then come down to keep that 90 degree angle and do the other side to keep it symetric and you cant tell but when I'm wolfing and it grows back, my angle is all obtuse and ****

I'm basically a werewolf with hair all over my face but my mustache won't fully connect to my beard either.

Getting this hairs style in the next few days.
I have something similar except its a twist out hawk and my twists are not in any uniform pattern, get nothing but compliments on it. Got the sides at a ball fade. Do it fam.

Back
Top Bottom