Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

screenshot 3.png

I feel like a big part of the reason that men go bald is due to melted glue from dental procedures leaking into their skin while they sleep. Residual glue from food products, gels, and lotions are also part of the issue.

I also believe that intentional acupuncture and clean teeth can resolve the issue. If a person is patient… and does acupuncture with the intention cutting through the top layer of their skin… and then cutting through an invisible layer of glue under their skin… to get to and clean out clogged pores and clogged hair plugs… while simultaneously having the glue removed from the fillings capped on top of and in between their teeth… switching to a GLUEten free diet… and not using gels or lotions that contain glue… clogged pores will be clean, hair plugs will open, and natural hair will be free to grow… after the skin and hair grow back without the glue in it.

The same thing applies to gray hair. The reason why people have gray hair… is because it grows threw glue… stuck in their dry skin… due to the reasons mentioned above. I believe that the method above could resolve clogged pore and clogged hair plug issues for people with gray hair as well.

Last edited:
I feel like a big part of the reason that men go bald is due to melted glue from dental procedures leaking into their skin while they sleep. Residual glue from food products, gels, and lotions are also part of the issue.

I also believe that intentional acupuncture and clean teeth can resolve the issue. If a person is patient… and does acupuncture with the intention cutting through the top layer of their skin… and then cutting through an invisible layer of glue under their skin… to get to and clean out clogged pores and clogged hair plugs… while simultaneously having the glue removed from the fillings capped on top of and in between their teeth… switching to a GLUEten free diet… and not using gels or lotions that contain glue… clogged pores will be clean, hair plugs will open, and natural hair will be free to grow… after the skin and hair grow back without the glue in it.

The same thing applies to gray hair. The reason why people have gray hair… is because it grows threw glue… stuck in their dry skin… due to the reasons mentioned above. I believe that the method above could resolve clogged pore and clogged hair plug issues for people with gray hair as well.

1712316617613.jpeg

Yeah he's off on the details, but if it's still the same agency negotiating deals for people on both hit shows on a major network primetime, that's an insane gap. Some corruption and collusion there for sure.

$666 check and a box with a wig and a note thats says, "If you want the rest, you know what to do..:"

Back
Top Bottom