Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I swear I used to work with a dude who had the Mohawk version of that brolic. I swear the universe shined on me because I happened to be talking to someone who's desk was nearby when he was explaining how he messed up trying to give himself a hawk and painted it in. He said he cut too deep and had to make a correction lmao.

i remember a past thread on a similar topic where an NTer said that if he let his hair grow out, he would look like dr. neo cortex

sick.gif
 he HAS to be from Atlanta 
mean.gif
  Him and his 'barber' need to commit that

Bruh in the first pic look like he bout to give up on life any second now...

Dude in the second pic got a Roger from American Dad head looking like he got a velcro toupe, and he rocking the black ice-brows.
mean.gif

This picture is just too crazy. I mean his skin looks painted on along with his hair. And the guy who said earlier is so right, why the **** would you paint on a hairline in the middle of your head. If you're gonna go through all that at least paint work at least giver yourself a regular hairline.

Ol' buddy with them spaced out braids though. His enablers should be persecuted as well. Friends don't let friends carry on like this.

And when lil' man grows up and asks about his mom... :smh:

Tyga about to ban Google in his house.

Back
Top Bottom