Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

^ Man I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I don't know who to believe anymore 
laugh.gif

CWebb might have the ice going to make it look more sharp and pop but im almost positive he got the authentic hair on his actual head :lol:

what exactly do yall see wrong with Grant Hill's hair? doesnt look fake to me.... am I missing something??

That's why im saying but it must have been dripping all over the place off air for them to act like that on air :lol:

Last edited:
Somewhere in the USA Jalen Rose had the biggest smile on his face. Grant Hill the original "cornball brother"

man. If you're going to use black ice at least make it look realistic. Son's hairline is literally perfect  lol.

It didnt look so flagrant when Kenny was cookin him but that pic right there is Boozer'esque

And CWebb dont ice, I refuse to believe it

Last edited:
There is no way Tyga is wearing a piece. His hair is mad greasy and thin, my guess is he just pushes it down forward. You know he prays for clear skys and no wind when ever he leaves the house 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that still looks good though. He still gaining a lot of hair and his hairline is in full effect right about now.

You saw how it used to be?

Ya it looks better from far away or in a picture but up close who knows how that rats nest looks. I bet when he wakes up in the morning or when he takes off his hat you can see alotta scalp.

Last edited:
I think a lot of dudes could prolong it if they stop letting barbers push back on any open space they see. Like it's thin, not gone, nurture it.

I think a lot of dudes could prolong it if they stop letting barbers push back on any open space they see. Like it's thin, not gone, nurture it.

yup

Cant front, the first maybe 4 times i go to a new barber, i ITERATE STRONGLY, I dont need you to work your magic and make my line all cute.

keep it as natural as possible, and be careful with the corners. I dont need no sharp hairline that last 2 days, then i got that ashy regrowth on my head looking silly.

Back
Top Bottom