Bruhs...seeing your girl in the arms of another man is the worst feeling ever. do you know that feel

made the same mistake earlier today. if anything it just reinforced the need for me to move on because she clearly has. but best believe i made sure to block her this time instead of just unfriending. :lol:

The worst is when you get drunk and creep...Haven't done it in months cuz I could careless and realize it's just reminiscing.

Oh my gosh. This is is the funniest forum along with that stories from job. But I have never had this pain, and hopefully never will. I know this is one of those you can't really feel until you go through it yourself, but I have seen it from the outside and it's no joke.

I deleted my twitter to give me more peace of mind.

Social networks.
mean.gif

:frown: :frown: :frown: worst. feeling. ever. especially when my ex boyfriend played me for his current girl. :smh: KILLED ME.

my friend told me that his girl is a ohhhhhhhh so knowing that karma's gonna smack him in the face one day is kinda comforting. also, i learned that heartbreaks will eventuallly lead me to an amazing man who will treat me like a princess. that's making things kinda easier for me. :lol: :smh:

OP, you'll find an amazing girl one day. it just takes time. :smile:

Last edited:
My ex before last had a baby a year after we broke up.

Was so glad it ended when it did.

Although I harbor no ill will towards my last ex, it did give me some satisfaction to hear she got sloppy after we broke up :lol:

i hate bruno mars. i hate everything he stands for musically and as a man. 

Having said that, bro, the only solution to this is to find you a new girl. It's a void you are gonna have to fill in the meantime. Too many emotions (hurt, love lost, unreciporocated feelings, jealousy, and insecurity) occur when you see your ex with another dude. And the worst thing is you give that vibe off to other girls who could potentially be good women. Honestly best thing to do is get drunk and hook up with a fat or desperate chick, or if you are too emotionally messed up to do that, trick and hit up a hooker. 

damn, i remember your girl problem thread too. didn't you and your ex have a business together or something of that nature too.

must've been a bitter pill to swallow at first her getting knocked up that quick, but your living life, she's tied down in some way or another to some dude she just met for the next 18 years. a definite bullet dodged for sure.
yes sir! i feel great now, meeting sooo many new people and doing what i want, girls all over me lol. but ima take it slow and focus on that mula!
she owes me mad money doe, only reason why she not completely out my life smh :smh:

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
worst. feeling. ever. especially when my ex boyfriend played me for his current girl.
mean.gif
KILLED ME.

my friend told me that his girl is a ohhhhhhhh so knowing that karma's gonna smack him in the face one day is kinda comforting. also, i learned that heartbreaks will eventuallly lead me to an amazing man who will treat me like a princess. that's making things kinda easier for me.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

OP, you'll find an amazing girl one day. it just takes time.
smile.gif
If you ever want to talk about it my inbox is always open for ya 
happy.gif

I have felt that feel bro. Doesn't feel good but you just have to let it go and do ya thang :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom