Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

I mean i shouldnt have been shocked but the thirst from the females at the show blew my mind. These females was nearly passing out during the show. The comments i heard had me dying. They really love dude
Forreal homie. Can't even hear homie 
roll.gif

If I lose15 more lbs, and take some signing classes....Imma flourish even more. Couple chicks called me a chubbier Usher. Don't know if that's a compliment or diss :lol:.

Tiller shows are like that though? Damn. Might have to check it out.

Being called a chubbier ANYTHING is not a compliment b :lol:

Exactly :rofl:

But I did smash one of them though....so being a slightly outta shape Usher works for me :lol:

And I'm looking at the concert videos for Tiller. Y'all not lying about the women. Damn man. PartyNextDoot concerts like this too?

Exactly :rofl:

But I did smash one of them though....so being a slightly outta shape Usher works for me :lol:

And I'm looking at the concert videos for Tiller. Y'all not lying about the women. Damn man. PartyNextDoot concerts like this too?

:lol: yeah my bro and his girl went to the valentines one In Houston this year. They said ******* was fainting in mid song :lol: and that fam ain't even gotta sing his songs cuz everybody screaming the words

Yo, I would be heated if I went to his show and all I hear are these birds singing every lyric  
mean.gif

Foreak, especially since that dude only performs half a song and acutally sing half of a half of a song

has anybody gone to a show? heard he only performs like 5 songs?
I went to the show out here in LA, it was a bit strange as he performed maybe like 6-7 songs or so. I'm trying to recall but when it was over I definitely told my friends that it was a short set

Can't be mad, my ticket was less than $30 and it was a smaller venue which was nice

I'd imagine his shows are pretty short, he's still relatively new & doesn't have a lot of songs ppl know outside of his album.

Wouldn't be surprised if shorties be fainting at Tiller's shows too. :lol:

I'd imagine his shows are pretty short, he's still relatively new & doesn't have a lot of songs ppl know outside of his album.

Wouldn't be surprised if shorties be fainting at Tiller's shows too.
laugh.gif
i heard its happening already. weak *** females nowadays lmao ready to do ANYTHING for someone with a lil bit of fame. but a 6 or 7 song set? that inexcusable. tiller making a few questionable moves early in his career man.

Rambo, Been That Way, Sorry Not Sorry, Open Interlude, Let Em Know 
glasses.gif

album is cool n everything, but damn...this got me waiting for the next PND project. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom