Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Bryson aint even in the same lane as PND, completely different mood music 
laugh.gif

Folks always gotta trash other guys to hype up their own. Calling PND or Tiller the waiter or dishwasher. Ok 
laugh.gif
gotta disagree with the first portion....but yea, dudes need to chill on the insults 
laugh.gif

PND wouldn't dream of singing the pop **** Tiller does. Maybe a few songs are PND lite but the vast majority is way more poppy than anything PND has made or wants to do 

Tiller also does that hybrid rap stuff

Last edited:
PND 1 and 2 >>>> anything Bryson has done and weekend last album was booty cheeks
i dont like either complete project like that, there are a couple good songs on each.... and trying to remain unbiased ill give u that PND 1 can be argued to be on par or better than trapsoul. however. objectively, there is no real way to state pnd 2 is better than trapsoul. theres no way.

Lmao yes it's better than trap soul...you saying that like trapsoul is a hard to top project tho :x

PND 2 is better than 1 Whatchu meaaaaan? :lol:

I mean, you in the Tiller thread bro 
laugh.gif

To compare their projects in general is tough. It all depends on the mood and what you feel at the moment 

PND wouldn't dream of singing the pop **** Tiller does. Maybe a few songs are PND lite but the vast majority is way more poppy than anything PND has made or wants to do 

Tiller also does that hybrid rap stuff
what records sound "pop" to you?  curious...pause.

the new song he dropped today produced by the same dudes, ayo and keyz. they're monsters

Word that beat is nice too.

Song is ehh. I commend him for staying true to this new age RNB tho. It's real RNB, he ain't singing about these **** ain't loyal or none of that. Actually music talking about the positive of women, that's dope

Song is ehh. I commend him for staying true to this new age RNB tho. It's real RNB, he ain't singing about these **** ain't loyal or none of that. Actually music talking about the positive of women, that's dope
i can agree. theres something missing with the vocals. i dunno if its lyrics, or dynamics. the song is good to listen to but is still missing SOMETHING to me. clearly its not the  beat either. i dunno what is it. maybe i dont feel like hes going for it like he should? no idea.

Judging from an outsider's perspective (social media), he seems like a calm type of dude that loves his daughter and just want to chill with her. More of a down to Earth type than your usual Trey Songz, Chris Brown or August etc.

I can't imagine him turning to that wave. I hope he doesn't. Although material tends to dry up, when you first make it you can be yourself and it just works

Last edited:
Ya in here talking like Jahron wasn't making pop R&B before switching his whole style up and adopting this Partynextdoor persona

Ya in here talking like Jahron wasn't making pop R&B before switching his whole style up and adopting this Partynextdoor persona
Maybe. Still though, I feel like Tiller's music is much more catchy even more than PND's earlier stuff. Thus Tiller's relative explosion thus far

Tiller's music so far is much more sing a long which makes a difference 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom