Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

I keep trying to play through the album but I never make it past Don't. That song is too dope.

I keep trying to play through the album but I never make it past Don't. That song is too dope.

yeah. i haven't shaved or gotten a line up in 2 months, like i really look like a bum in the mug with the cast away beard. today i drove around playing Don't loudly and the boppers didn't mind the mug at all :lol:

I think tiller's a talented dude but i think he still coming into his own. PND is a little more developed. A style/sound all his own. Alotta that has to do with him producing his own tracks. But the bull Tiller is definitely nice with the pen. The first verse of Exchange is bonkers. The melody, the lyrics etc..some of the best writing i've heard this year.

PND 2 is still appreciating. Great project more cohesive than Trapsoul,but that was just an introduction. We gon see where he takes it next

I think tiller's a talented dude but i think he still coming into his own. PND is a little more developed. A style/sound all his own. Alotta that has to do with him producing his own tracks. But the bull Tiller is definitely nice with the pen. The first verse of Exchange is bonkers. The melody, the lyrics etc..some of the best writing i've heard this year.
This what happen when I think about you
I get in my feelings, yeah
I start reminiscing, yeah
Next time around, ****, I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord, please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me
Everywhere she go they playin' my song
That's why I say the things that I say
That way I know you can't ignore me
But so, so

i think thats a bit of a stretch. but tiller makes great music. he put out another track by ayotheproducer and keyz if anyone hadn't noticed.

This what happen when I think about you

I get in my feelings, yeah

I start reminiscing, yeah

Next time around, ****, I want it to be different, yeah

Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer

Lord, please save her for me, do this one favor for me

I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me

I hope she's waiting for me

Everywhere she go they playin' my song

That's why I say the things that I say

That way I know you can't ignore me

But so, so

i think thats a bit of a stretch. but tiller makes great music. he put out another track by ayotheproducer and keyz if anyone hadn't noticed.

:lol: for real, a super stretch...that first verse on "don't tho" :x now he bodied that

laugh.gif
@ the name ayo the producer
Ayo is a pseudonym for A.O. his legal name's initials. Dude been around since before ayo meant what it means now lol. since sexy lady from yung berg

I thought it was great, the way everything flowed over the beat and the rhyme scheme he used when he got to "lord please save her for me..."
Lord, please save her for me

do this one favor for me
I had to change my player ways

got way too complicated for me

me, me, ways, me. your opinion is your own. i just find it interesting. im learning how to write myself so dont mind me i dont mean any harm.

Im really not trying to be that guy but when/how did Tiller blow up? I randomly came across his soundcloud last year when he had Don't, Sorry Not Sorry, and Let Em Know. I thought he was just another dude on soundcloud and now every chick I know is lip syncing to Don't on Snapchat :lol:

Just saw he's gonna be in LA on NYE but these resell prices are ridiculous :lol:

-edit-

Show isn't eem sold out. Copped some tickets :pimp:

Last edited:
Lord, please save her for me
do this one favor for me

I had to change my player ways
got way too complicated for me

me, me, ways, me. your opinion is your own. i just find it interesting. im learning how to write myself so dont mind me i dont mean any harm.

"Rhyme scheme" was probably not the right term. Lyrically he's not performing any acrobats but there's genius in flow and melody to bruh. I assure you. The way he said those parts and then brought it back "thats why i had to change my player ways it got way too complicated for me". Excellent use of assonance too if yall really wanna get technical.

Is there any sites out there that have put all his loose songs together? Cause i dont feel like looking lol. I know he got some good stuff that wasnt on the album tho

Did you look into datpiff? cause I'm for something like that too.

Yea i might have to but i hate the way some datpiff mixtapes are lol. I know KTT does stuff like put loose songs together for a mixtape but i think u need an account to download :/

Seems like he figured he showed LA enough love to not have a show out here. His show was super short though 
laugh.gif
 no worries, glad he's going on a full tour... he might just blow

DON'T!

still can't get it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom