Bulls offseason Thread

Good win last night. Jo has been playing great lately :ha woukd be nice to see him Rodman's consecutive streak for doulve digit rebounds

Yup, undermanned or not that's a good start to this road trip.

I saw this question on twitter the other day: Would you prefer Rodman or Jo? If both are fully healthy, I take Jo.

Jo all day everyday....

That's a really difficult question... I can see the Jo stance bc of Height and his ability to defend/protect the rim

But Rodman could defend anyone... I've witnessed him guard Magic, Mike, & Shaq... As successfully as you can possibly be.

Good win last night. Jo has been playing great lately :ha woukd be nice to see him Rodman's consecutive streak for doulve digit rebounds

Yup, undermanned or not that's a good start to this road trip.

I saw this question on twitter the other day: Would you prefer Rodman or Jo? If both are fully healthy, I take Jo.

Jo all day everyday....

That's a really difficult question... I can see the Jo stance bc of Height and his ability to defend/protect the rim

But Rodman could defend anyone... I've witnessed him guard Magic, Mike, & Shaq... As successfully as you can possibly be.

tru..but jo guards everyone too bro
& his passing seems to get better by the game

Great win last night

Could be over analyzing but like I said management and ownership still dont know how to do things the right way other than drafting talent. Your dealing with very ego driven athletes they are sensitive even if they dont admit it. Why would our owner go around calling us a mediocre team right now while them dudes down there fighting they lives out. Then you have Paxson go and say Deng would still be here if rose didnt get hurt, of course we know that but no need as management to put that statement out there. Its just looks ugly, why would players wanna come to that crap, and why would remaining players have any loyalty.

And how is snell not in the ROOK/SOPH game

Last edited:

To all the people questioning the Pacers championship credentials, to win a chip, you either have a generational talent or a generational defense.

The pacers have a generational defense.

Bullies :pimp:

I know he no longer one of us but sad new about nate injury all these players going down with torn acl are athletes training wrong are shoes being made wrong?

Booz with 4 and 4 :smh: Tine to move on from dude this offseason

Jo, Taj, and DJ were the only ones that showed up last night...... Like most nights

I cant get over this non defense playing fool to come out and make these comments now.... You have not played in the 4th much for over 2 seasons and lets face it TAJ this year given starter position would easily out shine him

Last edited:
Jo's meltdown reminded me of a scene from half-baked :lol:

I have a feeling he'll get suspended.

Back
Top Bottom