Bulls offseason Thread

not a rumor Jo said he would be fine with it per Ric Bucher... & once that starts to happen we will cook more.... prbly saw iggy & d lee ok with coming off the pine being a spark & know he could do the same or better

I am for that. Noah excel at the Center position, (of course) so Pau taking up most of that minutes there, will leave Taj more minutes and Nikola more minutes too.

I, for one, would like to see Moore get more burn. He can shoot.

was at the game...refs were bad...but they were consistently bad both ways
so its not like they got blatnatly homejobbed (the pass and crash on niko was *** pathetic tho)

agree that the "if it goes in, no foul. miss, foul" calls are tilting
That's like the D.Green drive on Hinrich. Ultra late whistle after the red watched a miss. Physical game though. I always find that Bulls never get the respect and foul called they deserve, every game from the refs.

That's like the D.Green drive on Hinrich. Ultra late whistle after the red watched a miss. Physical game though. I always find that Bulls never get the respect and foul called they deserve, every game from the refs.

Think that was harrison (I'm pretty sure e had one where he jumped into Kirk), but I did miss some of the game being at the bar

Last edited:
So Tom Thibodeau is good as gone this offseason or the next because him and the front office don't get along smh

:smh: best coach we've had since Phil.

I used to hold out hope but if they havent resolved the issues in all these years i've just accepted its not going to happen. Guess we just gotta hope we can do something big this year.

Thibbs has been "as good as gone" for like three off-seasons now. :lol:

Don't lay an egg tonight.

Kthanxbye.

So Tom Thibodeau is good as gone this offseason or the next because him and the front office don't get along smh

:smh: best coach we've had since Phil.

I used to hold out hope but if they havent resolved the issues in all these years i've just accepted its not going to happen. Guess we just gotta hope we can do something big this year.

I try to stay away from discussing anything serious from the org. or Thibs because I have issues with the way both conduct their affairs.

I can understand both sides and actually believe that in this separation both are to blame.

There's a lotta shady stuff going on behind the scenes.
The org not trusting Thibs and leaking out stuff....and Thibs and his ego being unbearable and hard to work with.
Today on the Carmen and Jurko show they actually talked about this situation a bit. They reported a story on a few years ago when they were still trying to negotiate a new deal with Thibs and Thibs was blatantly comparing his first 2 years with Phils and was telling the org how much better he is.....Thibs is stubborn and his ego has gotten way too big and he wont compromise.

I cant deny the success Thibs has had but its also a product of the players that the org drafted and he developed and the team chemistry that formed from putting all these selfless players together.
It's a shame really cause if Thibs would just compromise a lil more and be more open/flexible with the org/players, we would never need a new head coach.

Last edited:
^

Im with you on that, both sides have a fault in this. I agree with you on the premise that the org has brought in good players. But i also think Thibs has taken a lot of guys game to the next level.

Injuries have killed us when i believe we had our best shot to win the title and i think took a toll on everyone, from coach to front office to players. I still think we would have made the finals at least once in the last three years if healthy.

There's a lotta shady stuff going on behind the scenes.
The org not trusting Thibs and leaking out stuff....and Thibs and his ego being unbearable and hard to work with.
Today on the Carmen and Jurko show they actually talked about this situation a bit. [COLOR=#red]They reported a story on a few years ago when they were still trying to negotiate a new deal with Thibs and Thibs was blatantly comparing his first 2 years with Phils and was telling the org how much better he is[/COLOR].....Thibs is stubborn and his ego has gotten way too big and he wont compromise.

I cant deny the success Thibs has had but its also a product of the players that the org drafted and he developed and the team chemistry that formed from putting all these selfless players together.
It's a shame really cause if Thibs would just compromise a lil more and be more open/flexible with the org/players, we would never need a new head coach.

Seriously? i never heard that but if it happened im shocked they even signed him back

i also think Thibs has taken a lot of guys game to the next level.

Injuries have killed us when i believe we had our best shot to win the title and i think took a toll on everyone, from coach to front office to players. [COLOR=#red]I still think we would have made the finals at least once in the last three years if healthy[/COLOR].

I 1000% agree

Last edited:
Under playing as usual...

Smh. The way how this is going, with what was informed to us in the last page, Thibs is good as gone by next season. Thibs is good but is he championship title good? He won as assistant but can he win with himself as head coach? I think, losing Ron Adam took a big toll on him bc it's personal. Thibs probably hired and referred Adams then Adams got fired and then look what happened, Adams is with GS Warriors.

The NBA thread full of trolls man lol

Honestly, I'm not even worried. That game had no business going to into overtime. Bulls were down 7 or 8 with a minute to go in the end of regulation.

Rose was shooting badly. I can't say it won't happen again.

Butler had a great game.

We're still missing Dunleavy. That's a key starter.

Thibs continues to fiddle around with the rotation. I don't know what exactly he is looking for.

I think we just need to accept that the Bulls are going to be up and down all season depending on the opponent.

Rose wasn't the worst player for the Bulls surprisingly yesterday
I give that designation to Hinrich :smh:

Rose still has to stop pulling up for 3s though

Derrick Rose has looked like a mediocre PG this year
I wouldn't say mediocre.....but it's obvious he will never be back to "MVP Derrick Rose"
He's still a good PG though, just needs to improve shot selection

Last edited:
I'll say about Rose what I've been saying

The only thing I worry about with him is his health

If he stays healthy, he'll put it all together in time for the playoffs

In the meantime we'll get good games and bad games from him

He had a bit of a scare yesterday, he stepped awkwardly and it looked like something buckled in his right leg. He stepped out, grimaced and then came back in. That was the only thing that worried me about him last night

Not his love for three's. Not the fact that he's not getting to the free throw line. Not the fact that maybe he's too in love with his jumper. Not his turnovers.

All that will go away in time if he just stays healthy and keeps playing.

His best accomplishment in the last four months? Playing 40 minutes in back to back games and not looking hurt (much)

That's HUGE

Wouldn't t be surprised if he's listed as doubtful for tonight though, just to keep whatever happened last night from lingering.

Last edited:
What you guys think, Bulls coasting? Nit-picking on which games they want to play defense? I believe these dudes are coasting til the 2nd half, if not, later into the 2nd half.

i think its a combination of rose coasting and them not playing 10 game sat full strength. we have seen rose have some great games when he is attacking like his MVP season. maybe he is holding back to save his body for playoffs. i want to see Gasol/Gibson start...of course noah still will get his min.....i can see the bulls ending the season winning 18/20 red hot going into playoffs.... Thibs is not the problem he has won with less talent....the problem is the front office not extending him by now.....i believe Paxson is setting thibs up to take the fall if we don't go deep in the playoffs to get the blame so he can then step in and become coach. this team is loaded with talent to be a playoff team for 10+ years at least, pax would get more money to coach a winning team than run a winning team....watch it happen...

Back
Top Bottom