Bulls offseason Thread

really wish we would run more plays for Jimmy get him in the post, have him come off screens. Im sick of seeing either a Gasol post up or a PnR with Rose, time to swith up our offense. Jimmy's points shouldnt all be off hustle buckets of broken plays. Time to make him an important part of the offense.

We just arent locked in like years past. Rose has hit and miss games where hes aggressive. I can understand still trying to get right but there is no excuse for the turnovers and lazy defense. Need him to show up on the nights hes not playing Curry, Wall, and Lillard.

@Air273 I do think Rose is picking and choosing when to get aggressive to save himself for the playoffs. It makes sense.

The strategy might backfire, or it might just work.

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't heard anything about Rose sitting tonight out.

Would've thought they would've done it on account of Rose playing 40 minutes back to back and him tweaking something in his right leg.

Maybe he's ok.

You may of just saw me posting as of late but the Chicago Bulls is my favorite team since MJ days.
What's going on right now, it gets me disappointed every time bc I believe they can be better. Expectations allows disappointment, and that's what I have, although, I believe this Bulls team are coasting.

Another loss. 5-9 in the last 14 games.

Don't see this team turning it around in the playoffs. If we haven't changed any of our problems nearly 50 games in what makes anyone think they can turn it around when the games actually count for something?

Yea im starting to feel the same way. The lack of hustle, defense, and intensity. Too many times we are coming from behind. I know we were supposed to be waiting to get healthy but maybe this is just who we are.

Another loss. 5-9 in the last 14 games.

Don't see this team turning it around in the playoffs. If we haven't changed any of our problems nearly 50 games in what makes anyone think they can turn it around when the games actually count for something?

Idk man, but out of all the problems we can have, playing well against the really good teams and mediocre against the not so good ones is a good problem to have come playoff time, where all the teams are pretty good.

I'm pretty sure the problem is just fixing the rotation when the playoffs come.

Noah should have a much more prominent role and play the 5 much more often if we want to take on a much more defensive identity.

Pau has been playing great for us all yr round, but he is what he is. Good at scoring. Not very great at defense. His block stats are misleading as hell lol

Last edited:
I think the main thing is, Gasol isn't guarding correctly. He's always getting beaten on PNR, teams always throw alley-oops over him, he over plays the rotation and forget his man, his defense isn't in a defensive stance at all, he's caught standing straight on his legs. He's can be a beast on the offense and boards but his defense is what kills.

Rose also gotta know who he's playing against, with Wall, he kept going over the screen when Wall is not a threat at the 3 so instead, he should be going under.

These tendency can be corrected, if only they put their mind to it. Every post-game interview, the team talk about defense, relying too much on offense.

Rumor

Magic looking to unload Tobias Harris and are looking for young assets + draft picks.
The Chicago Bulls are showing interests as Harris will leave Orlando this year.

^
At this point id be willing to part with Doug, Kirk or Snell to get Tobias.....Doubt the Magic are interested in any of them except for Doug maybe.

A little above average defender, give or take. Give because of his strength and athleticism. Take, due to effort on that end. He can score though and reminds me of a swole J.Cole [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rumor

Magic looking to unload Tobias Harris and are looking for young assets + draft picks.
The Chicago Bulls are showing interests as Harris will leave Orlando this year.

wont get hopes up since tobias said he wants to win a chip in la or ny & imo the fo wouldnt toss young players for TH....hes a beast tho & i dont think hes a looter in the riot

Teams are going on a winning streaks. The Bulls are going on a how many games can we lose and then win then lose streak. FRustrating

The Bulls started quite well into the season despite having Rose sitting out for several games and sometimes not so productive than expected,
But at the moment their losing momentum is worrysome.
On the other hand, the Cavs had such issue too during Lebron's 8 game absence and the loss of Varejao.
I hope Coach Thibidou and the players can find a solution asap.
Not wanting the Bulls exiting the playoffs early (again).

"What time is it? GAME TIME HOO!"

Kinda don't blame Taj.

Gasol comes in and becomes a big focal part of the offense immediately.

The offense is basically pick and roll with Rose or dump it into Gasol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom