Bulls offseason Thread

They hit some shots they won't consistently hit in a series. 60 footer from kyrie and inside half court by swish. I gotta believe once Rose is back he will trump Kyrie and we will be good. Definitely need more from jimmy pau and noah. Jimmys shooting was off and he wasn't getting to the line. When will Noah's minute limit be lifted?

Not sure if you are serious.
Kyrie played overall a persistent season and he showed that he can score a lot if he needs to plus hitting game winners.
Rose has been plagued by multiple injuries and even without any injury he barely made explosive moves and shot terrible
3 pointers.
Rose is better than Kyrie only if he regains his 2011 MVP form which is very unlikely to happen this season.
Let's not forget that Lebron was not going 100% aggressive in the offense in most recent games as it was not required.

The key of surviving the playoffs for the Bulls is to play tough defense which the Cavs lack to do.

Why aren't you sure? Half court shots aren't that common despite what you may see on sportscenter. They hit two of them. I'm not taking anything from Kyrie, but Rose gives him the work everytime they play.

Why aren't you sure? Half court shots aren't that common despite what you may see on sportscenter. They hit two of them. I'm not taking anything from Kyrie, but Rose gives him the work everytime they play.

Sorry I think I got your point not right.
Yes, Rose is often overlooked as a defender. Offensive wise he still needs more fine-tuning which is of course also
depending on his fitness.
At the moment we even don't know whether the Bulls will face the Cavs. WHile both have quite many wins
other teams like the Raptors or Wiz should not be overlooked.

Cleveland is locked into the number two slot. bulls could still possibly fall to four, but I don't see them dropping as toronto been inconsistent lately as well. They are going to meet each other. I don't see it happening any other way. They're going to make light work of Brooklyn, and I expect we will send Milwaukee fishing. Second round battle. Even if we fall to fourth, we are better team than Was and ATL.

I hate that the Bullies play down to their comp, but this is good as Rose will have all good PGs to motivate himself. Since the summer we all knew it would be Bulls and Cavs. Atl gave us a story to run with by taking too seed, and the other teams fell into place. This is a two team race imo. I'm just praying for a healthy Chi team from start to finish.

All I will say is that if Bulls and Cavs meet, we need aggressive Pau, Spaniards Olympics Pau and not Pau Gasoft. He's played too soft against Mozgov.

Drose expected to return tonight, with 20minutes. On my BDAY, thanks DERRICK ROSE, God bless you

Thibs says Bro will start

legggooo

Last edited:
This is probably the worst team of the Thibs era. Ironically, it's also the most stacked team.

I don't expect anything in the playoffs. I feel that by summer's end, we're going to have a 49ers like explosion.

:smh: terrible loss

Im believing less and less that we play well in the playoffs. Cant believe that we just flip a switch in a week

I'm still at work. How was Derrick tonight out of curiosity

Went three happy (1-6). Had a few times where he attacked the rim, which were nice to see. Defense and conditioning werent the best, which was to be expected. Hopefully he can play tomorrow.

We've given away so many games this year smh

Went three happy (1-6). Had a few times where he attacked the rim, which were nice to see. Defense and conditioning werent the best, which was to be expected. Hopefully he can play tomorrow.

We've given away so many games this year smh

Oh drose played? He wasn't even mentioned in the game recap on nba.com

I have to believe that once Noah and Rose come off of minutes restrictions in the playoffs, they'll be better.

So do the Bulls have no chance at the 3 spot anymore? That hurts.

I want the Bucks.

I have to believe that once Noah and Rose come off of minutes restrictions in the playoffs, they'll be better.

So do the Bulls have no chance at the 3 spot anymore? That hurts.

I want the Bucks.

We still have a shot at the 3 spot but we have to finish a game ahead of Toronto, if we tie them they get it due to winning their division.

I like that Roseis hitting these shots, but I would rather see him attack and go to the rim more cause we gonna need him to do that come post season.

Back
Top Bottom